• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testofen - human trial

O

Online Nutrition

Last edited:
From the study:

1.] Free Testosterone
Free Testosterone levels in serum were estimated before and after 8-week consumption of TESTOFEN.
Free testosterone levels before and after treatment (pg/ml) :

Results Free testosterone pg/ml
Pretreatment levels

Post treatment levels

Total Increase 17.55
% of Increase 98.81 %

Rise in free testosterone produced by TESTOFEN was quite significant. The results clearly indicate that TESTOFEN has positive effects on the biologically active free testosterone secretion.
The increase in Free Testosterone levels in active group of participants was 100% more than the increase of Free Testosterone Levels in the placebo group.

progress.gif

Last edited:
Ok guys I want to talk about testofen, now this herb is on the market and has had a human trial to see if it works.
Now don't trust me and dont beleive a word i tell you.
Yeah ok im trying to sell the stuff sure here is the link now so we can get it out of the way: Fusion Zeus (120 caps) - Online Nutrition Australia

Here is the link to the human trial read for yourself:
http://forum.onlinenutrition.com.au...stofen-human-trial-testofenhumanstudy2-1-.pdf

It`s commendable that you put all that up and give people the option to judge for themself.Highly commendable and ethical.

My only question mark is that the study was done by a private company which was more than likely paid for by the manufacturers.Would it be in the companies best interest to find anything less than favourable results?
Choosing the right subjects for each group and cherry picking results could sway the overall picture.
I always like to be skeptical.

It`s commendable that you put all that up and give people the option to judge for themself.Highly commendable and ethical.

My only question mark is that the study was done by a private company which was more than likely paid for by the manufacturers.Would it be in the companies best interest to find anything less than favourable results?
Choosing the right subjects for each group and cherry picking results could sway the overall picture.
I always like to be skeptical.

Yes you are 100% right in saying that.
The company did pay for the clinical trials.
I beleive it would be quite hard to get a university involved in doing a trial with something they dont give a shit about.
Im also sure there are plenty of bogus company trials out there in the market this could very well be another one of them.
But im also sure there are good products out there and some of these trials could be 100% factual.

One of my members on my forum did his own searching the net and came up with an independant journal of someone overseas that used isatoris testofen.....which is made by the same place and this was his results.

Blood test results are in but they screwed up and didn't measure Estradiol.

Start:
Testosterone 513ng/dL (normal range 300-1200)
Free Testosterone 12.2pg/ml(normal range 7-25)

End:
Testosterone 561ng/dL (normal range 300-1200)
Free Testosterone 20.1pg/ml(normal range 7-25)

Total test was up 48ng/dL(~9%) which isn't too impressive. But free Test went up 7.9pg/ml which was a 65% increase.
Testing iSatori's NEW ISA-TEST 2x w/ Testofen and Bloodwork - Page 3 - Bodybuilding.com Forums