• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I am sick of trying!

M

mondo

I swear I am sick of my body! I am sick of trying! How come I cannot get one singal result or change or nothing??? WTF am i doing?? Why is my body such a useless piece of sh*t???

need to look at this guy for inspiration
weighing in at 9kg but able to lift 1.5kg

TinyBAR1202_468x624.jpg

mini muscle man

not a joke ,
the guy got the bad genes , had to fight hard to get to where he is , hardwork and dedication
if that guy can do it , anyone can

Mondo,
lets look at the facts, don't despair we will try to help you!

Tell us about yourself,
How old?
Your body shape?
Your parents and brothers, body shapes?
What excercises are you doing?
What weights?
What do you eat?

Tell us anything else you can think of.

Just remember, I myself would love to look huge, but I never will, don't have the money, dont have the time, and my wife says no ::)

MightyTriby

Ok I am 22. Been trying to get bigger for past 3 years with no success yet. I been consistant, i train hard i eat well, the whole time. My body shape i am unsure, i guess i tend to be long and lanky but i also carry some body fat and was quit fat all my child hood, thoght u wouldnt be able to tell i was still pretty fat until i was 19 looking at me now. my parents both solid ppl, but tend to be a bit chubby too. my siblings all vary from thin to over weight, we all different.

Exercises I do are all the compounds plus the accessory exercises. I am getting personal training at the moment so i do what they say to.
Weights are pretty weak as p*ss i am such a girl, i am so weak. i bench about 50Kg, squat about 60Kg, deadlift was doing 85Kg but with training they make me do it about like 40Kg and with proper form. as for diet i eat as follows at the moment:

Breakfast: high protein ceral (2 serves), 300mL milk, a yohurt and a banana.

Meal one: 150-200g of chickn/beef/kangaroo, cooked with 1/2 cup of rice or 100g pasta and heap of steamed veges.

Meal 2: 150-200g of chickn/beef/kangaroo, cooked with 1/2 cup of rice or 100g pasta and heap of steamed veges.

Meal 3pre workout: 1 cup of cooked rice, and a protein shake mixed in water.

post wokrout: protein shake and 13 teaspoon of glucose mixed in water.

dinner: similar to meals 1 and 2 but with some sort of pasta sauce for taste.

before bed: protein mixed with water.

i try to get 30g protein and 70g carbs per meal.

Hmmm,

Mondo, it sounds to me as though you are doing smaller weights, more repetitions. This is great if you are trying to lose weight, ie the show "the biggest loser".

What you need to do is use more weight, less repetitions. I could be wrong, your trainer might be giving you lesser weights for a reason.

3 sets of 10 rep's, maximum weight.

What I like to do is use the maximum weight on the last set, I may not get to 10 rep's, maybe only do 6 to 8 rep's. To mix it up, I use maximum weight on the 2nd set, once again I may not do 10 rep's, but for the 3rd set, go down a weight and do the 10 rep's.

Tell your trainer, that you are not happy, you want muscle and you want shape, if your trainer does not want you to change or won't tell you why he is doing your workout this way, then dump him!

Just because they are a personal trainer, does not make them right!

Watch some of the videos on You Tube under body building, and see what they are doing. Heavy weights!

MightyTriby

i use heavy weights for me they are heavy, like 50Kg bnch i am a weak piece of sh*t i cannot get heaier i hav tried my body f*ckin suck i hate it i wanna just take a knife to my stomach umtimes and cut away the fat. i wanna use roids but i am too scared too. i dunno wat else to do.

u know wat F*CK THE WORLD!

i dunno wat i am doing anymre it is driving me nuts, why is it that everything i try i fail at??? why is it that i suck so much??

Mondo,

How much for the roids?

Mate I don't know what to tell you, look everyone is different. I am short, I am not huge, I just feel stronger, and I look better (I think so). I am not going to compete (no way), I am just doing it to keep healthy. I still have body fat, but at least excersising I am getting better.

Mate, Don't despair, everything takes time.

Regards
Mightytriby

thanks Mightytriby dude. i wanna get bigger tho, owuld love to compete one day its a dream. i wanna b 80Kg and ripped. or close to. at least u gotten strogner and loko bigger.
i do dispar i dunno y i jus freak out.

Ok. Id like to ask a few questions. How many reps and how many sets.?
Do you train to failure.
How many excersises per body part?
Do you get sore the next day, or the day after?
Do you do any cardio.
Is your post protein imediately after training.
Do you sleep 8-9 hours?
Well im ready to help!!

this might help...

add another meal into your day, even 2 if you can fit it in. maybe cut back just a little on the veges and add more carbs... by the way, is it brown rice your eating? its gotta be brown rice. you can buy this stuff called uncle bens quick cook brown rice at woolies that is heaps easier, quicker and less messy than normal brown rice. same with your pasta, use whole wheat pasta. other good sources i have found are wholemeal fajita wraps, and grain bread.. all available at woolies or coles. and dont forget good old weetbix.
can your brekkie setup... jump on this baby... oats, oats and more oats with milk. mix chocolate flavored protein powder in to brighten it up a bit. the banana can stay.

i mentioned in another thread you put up to have a gainer shake or 2 in the middle of the day... that'll help boost your calories (and protein) during the middle of the day. have one at 2 in the morning too.

workout wise... well it seems like you seem to be on the right track.
do you train like, 4 or 5 times a week? you need to. for maximal gains, i always try to stick to 4 exercises per body part, with 3-4 sets (excluding warmup) and pyramiding up in weight. i recommed this following workout split in this order

Delts and traps
back and calves
rest
Quads, Hams and triceps
Chest abs
rest (weekend)

dude, dont be ashamed with a 50kg bench. or a 85kg deadlift. or whatever... stuff it if anybody sez otherwise!!!
while i no longer use this workout schedule, its what i used to use, and it helped me develop a good platform for me. im going to be competing at the NABBA meet in sydney in october for my first ever show.
i hope to see you there! just hang in there bro.

i cant add anymore food man i will end up fat again, i gain fat way too easily, i am eatting clean and i still gain fat. i am like some retarded b*tch, i gain weight like a woman not a man. i swear to god something is wrong.