• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

testosterol 250

jasol88

hay guys, my mates keen to get some test boosters he thinks there the bees nees anywho came accross theses anyone hurd of em
MEGABOL [ Testosterol 250 ] muscle booster anabolic - eBay, Sports Supplements, Vitamins Supplements, Health Beauty. (end time 20-Jun-09 05:05:10 AEST)

we found a few topics on other forums(overseas) and it seamed the guys that had used it said it was quit good and others that had not rubbished it as it does seam a little suss price wise, ebay feedback is good, let us know what you think

Dood. Having some medical knowledge I may come across as being intellectually arrogant, but, the packet (in german) says it is a manipulator of testosterone which is an anabolic hormone...AKA steroid supplementation. Whether or not it is true or not...or perhaps bullshit talk around supplements that increase "free" testosterone the fact remains it claims to be an anabolic.

Anabolism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it isn't an anabolic it is probably bullshit along the lines of tribulus.

EDIT: Having done some research on fitosterol I can say it is medically unproven, very little basis in science and is patented by a shit shop drug company in europe. I'd give it a miss.

Last edited:
Not a roid but it has an anobolic action.
A check of ingredients reveals it contains plant steroids.Naturally occurring
but as to the legality, you would have to check up on that.

- Plant sterols 250 mg
- Rosae extract 32 mg
- Pruni cum inulini extract 31 mg

Phytosterol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rhodiola Rosea Extract | Rhodiola Side Effects | Rhodiola Dangers

As for the third ingredient,the only sites that have any info are ebay and the like so it is possible no studies have been done.
Megabols site says;

"Testosterol™ 250

This product has also been designed by a Polish scientist – Ph.D. of biochemistry. It is cheaper and more effective than many “para-anabolics” of vague ingredients (in fact, these are always plant derivatives). It is produced in Polish laboratories, it is a DHT blocker of maximum content of active components (320mg of pure plant sterols/1 cps"

No reference to the scientist so no way of checking.

Personally I wouldn`t touch it

thats you guys for takeing the time to reserch it, it would be goods to here if anyone has tried it but if not ill be telling my mate to stay clear cheers

Most of these products have names closely based on AAS products and people do confuse them with illegal AAS. Sus 250 is one, heck theres even a product similar to Clenbueterol in name. Be good if they didnt allow it.
AZZA

Are there any Test Boosters out there that you guys have used and might recommened?

hey while we on topic of things like this, is D-Drol from bb.com a roid or pro hormone and is it legal in aus?? just wondering. or would it be better to make a new thread? Sorry.

jasol88,

I'm not sure if you're aware, but at 21, you've got inside of you real testosterone that is the equivalent to about 1,000,000+ items of whatever you are trying to search for in PH on the net. Just incase you weren't aware, that's all.

My advice (if you want to listen to it), is fully harness what you've got below your belt now because that's where the matter really lays...

Fadi

i bough some a week ago will start it next week
saw it on ebay bough it somewhere else, got through customs ok. Though they did open the packet and go through it