• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I cant swallow is that bad?

Im finding it hard to swallow especially liquads is that bad?

Damn it, Hulk got to it first.

If you want sound medical advice you have come to the right place! Most, if not all, members of this forum had studied medicine and are now ear nose and throat registrars. Incidentally I've heard anecdotal evidence of the special healing properties of semen and breast milk, and before you ask, I can't help you out with either.

I was wondering if i was being paranoid or not. Should i see a doctor or should i wait a few days that sort of thing.

I understand that most people here have no medical background but all of you have been sick. So if you have ever had the same symptoms and you went to the doctor and they did jack shit for you which is what they mostly do then I would heed your advice and not go to a doctor.

You probably got Swine Flu, sorry :(

Seriously, it may be the start of the Flu.
About 6 months ago I get the worst flu I have had in years, rarely get sick.
My throat was so sore, that to swallow anything was absolute agony, some of the worst pain I have experienced.
It was like getting cut with a knife every time I tried to swallow, even just the spit in my mouth, which kept building up every couple of minutes.
Even to sip on water was extremely painful.

Maybe see the doctor.
Get some pills or something and just ride it out.
Or, you can chose to be ridden if you prefer it that way.

I understand that most people here have no medical background but all of you have been sick. So if you have ever had the same symptoms and you went to the doctor and they did jack shit for you which is what they mostly do then I would heed your advice and not go to a doctor.

Even still you haven`t given us any symptoms.Sore,swollen,psychological?
You want an answer at least give us a hint to the question mate.;)

I cant swallow thats it. No pain no visible swelling just i cant swallow anymore without extreme effort.

I cant swallow thats it. No pain no visible swelling just i cant swallow anymore without extreme effort.

Probably not a bad thing, will restrict your calories to help you lose some of that fat you're holding onto.

sometimes i have the problem of not being able to swallow liquids just kinda gets stuck there like an air bubble , every so often have the same problem with solids

I guess the question of "I can't swallow, is that bad?" depends on the recipient's preference. Didn't realise you swung that way Kindred.

I thought my jokes came from the bottom of the barrel.

I was actually refering to when i drink stuff like water and when i eat food like a chip.

it could be just that you are thinking about it too much bud. power of the human mind is a funny thing. but then again i would probably head to the doc just to be safe. it could be any number of things, could even be swollen and you just dont know it. in adelaide they have heaps of those big bulk billing practices that you dont even have to pay for!!! and im sure they would know more than us medically challenged lot.

Oh and you definately set yourself up for the above posts :) GOLD!!!!

start with breathing with your nose :p. Drink hot water before sleep, and work out in the morning. basic suggestion for scout.