• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Has anyone tried microwaving eggs?

kindred

Does that even work or am i out of my tiny little mind again? Im thinking if its possible to microwave eggs i can bring 2 to work and cook them in the morning. Eggs are good protien and other nutrients etc. Did i mention i was tired?

1. microwave safe mug
2. crack egg into mug
3. whisk egg with falk and add 2 teaspons of water
4. put in microwave for 1 minute

It works but they come out a bit rubbery.Adding a little milk makes it a bit smoother.

Why put water in with them?

I microwave scrambled eggs every day, taste exactly the same.

Cause the microwave will dehydrate the arse outta the egg. so the water or milk even, will make them alittle moist and fluffy. Yum

microwave only dehydrates the egg if you microwave them too long.

for 4 eggs scrambled I microwave 1 min then scramble, 30 seconds then scramble, then another 30 seconds and they are done.

use the system and you shall experience the joys of moist scrambled eggs without the need for milk or water ;D

Trying to change up scrambled/boiled eggs I tried poaching eggs straight into hot water. After a few goes where the whites spread all throughout the pot.
So I bought myself a microwave safe egg poacher and (using correct setting for microwave wattage) the bloody thing blew two eggs out of itself and all over the inside of the microwave. At least 20 minutes cleaning and it still smells. Steering clear of microwave eggery from now on!

lol at exploding microwave egg poacher! used to have one of these and always worked fine. Maybe the microwave was more powerful than you think.

I have a microwave at work but I don't want to cook eggs in there - too much trouble and looks weird - I'd rather bring prepacked food from home.

2 eggs, a small amount of milk and some mixed herbs. Whisk them up and put them in the microwave for 1 minute, well that is all it takes with my microwave at work.