• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If you had an empty fridge what would you fill it with?

kindred

If a gremlin came over to your pad one night and ate every last thing in your fridge even the gross off cheeze with eight legs and fur that you call cheezy and play fetch with in the park when its cold enough outside to prevent him from melting... um anyway if you had an empty fridge given that stuff goess off and cant be kept forever what would you fill it up with?

I do have an empty fridge haha. I moved out not long ago and now live by myself. I have next to no food in the fridge

milk, cheese, fruits and veges, juices, sliced/shaved meats (turkey, beef, chicken), umm, thats all I can think of for the moment.

Kangaroo steaks, Porterhouse and Yearling steak. Chicken Breasts. A couple of Beers. Trays of Eggs, Ice Breaks and redbulls that fill an entire shelf, and the obligitory Veg and Bananas, I dont eat many other fruits. Oh and bread, I keep my bread in the fridge too!

Fridge:
Milk, yogurt, sour cream, swiss cheese slices, Pears in Juice, Pickles, tomato sauce, salsa, free range eggs, Jugs of cold water, Ham slices, Fresh veg; brocc, asparagus, carrots, beans, snow peas, tomatoes, mixed salad.
Freezer:
Oat Bread, Leg of Lamb, Whole chicken, whole eye fillet roll, chops/cutlets, veal, boneless chicken thighs.

I'd put that hot chic from House, "Cutty", take her out now and then for a taste!!!!

If I learned from my mistakes, I'd be a freaking genius by now....

I havent seen you for awhile what new Delta? How is your training going?

Not well :(

I started a new job and they decided to stuff up my routine by sending me all over the damn place. I've got one more trip to karratha and then I should be back in perth for a while. So back into it this week. Haven't been on because where they have been sending me was in the middle of nowhere - obviously no internet.