• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

check my reutine please,no brand supps??

P

Pr1c3Y

hey im not a body builder i do crossfit before work and supplements arent my thing what im on now is the first iv ever had just want to run this buy a few people....im on creatince(CEE)and beta alanine before my workout about 30-40min i have with water as im pretty sure milk lines ure stomach and makes less affective???that true?now i went the cheaper option and bout "pure unflavoured" off ebay seller "professionalwhey" if anyone wants to check is this stuff less effective by alot compared to brand mixed versions?also i got told i cant take creatine and protein in the same drink as i think he said creatine flushes protien out?is that true if so should i drink a protien one after my workout?

also all this is before work in the morning so when should i eat breakfast i was told milk lines your stomach thus meaning you absorb less??that true? so i drink my drinks with water but when can i eat breakfast as i eat it with milk ?im just wanting to no so i dont minimise effects thanks..i currently wake up drink creatine/beta alanine bout 40min before workout then 20/25 min later eat breakfast with milk is this ok any help id appreciate thanks.....

sorry for the 20Q's this stuff isnt a subject i no to much about..ash...edit i have my creatine/beta alanine shake with water and chocolate nesquik(ingredients didnt look to bad)i bitched it and couldnt handle the no flavoured/salty water taist or CEE if that matters

Last edited:
Take Creatine and B.A 15-30 mins before train, B.A should be taken again roght after training.
Take a protein shake right after you train and then breakfast 30 mins later.

ok cheers for the help...ill keep doin that but add BA to my protein after workout thanks

what not in the same drink?i thort u where ment to take protien strait after workout?so you recomend workout BA(alone)wait how long?then take protein?thanks sorry for the 20Q's

Well I'm different because I do not take protein only aminso, so I put BA ainos and glutamine all together straight after workout, wait 20 mins then eat. I guess you can tke BA wait 10-15 mins then protein shake.

ok cheers for the help...does anyone no if takin my creatine drink with nesquik makes much difference??

didnt think of tryin it with juice sounds likea good idea ill have to use orange juice till i go shopping...i thort creatine worked by the water intake with it tho??

ok looks ike ill stick with water till i go shopping then does that mean ill have to drink more water sepperate to help the creatine?as it needs water to bind to cells or something doesnt it or will juice replace that bit to?

Just take it with a glass of juice then drink water as you would normally. Try for 2-3 litres per day.

if i do cross fit 4 days mon-thursday mornin 3days off i only take supplements the days i train should i take creatine/BA before i sleep sunday so it is in my body again by monday or doesnt it work that way?

shrek i stumbled across a post of yours awile ago sayin have protien shakes with instant oats and peanut butter how much of both do you recomend it would be a post w/o shake??thanks also if it matters im 78kgs

I don't think you need the Peanut butter with PWO shake. I would have 40gms proteian and 80gms oats for PWO.