• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Midnight eating.

T

trent

G'day people,

Just curious to whether anyone here gets up in the middle of the night for a feed? I wake up between 1am and 2am almost every night with a massive sugar craving, and have been doing it since I can rememeber.

For those who do, what do you eat? I just grab the first thing I see, smash it down and get back to bed. Does anyone make up a shake or anything like that?

Trent

Hell no, I like my sleep. I have heard of a lot of Pro's that make a shake before bed then get up in the middle of the night to have it. I have caesin protein before bed and being slow release I don't feel the need to get up. I have the shake just before bed then have another when I wake up.

Yeah, I'd love my sleep too if I could get it, not much fun getting up in the middle of winter because you're hungry.

I have a casein shake before bed too but still wake up at 1-2am starving. What the!?!

i eat chicken fillet sangas with a protien shake before bed
i actually eat it in bed, cause if i dont i also wake up hungry

lol I still haven't gone to bed yet when it hits 2am most nights.

Just had a meal at 10:30pm, had some scrambled eggs 5 mins ago at 11:20, gonna have a bowl of veggies in another 30 mins, and then a shake an hour or so after that. Got an all nighter studying for neuroscience tonight, exam tomorrow...lots of fun. :rolleyes:

I dont wake up hungry. I usually only get hungry later in the day from 12:00 to 5:00 other than those times i dont really get hungry at all.

I hang for food every 2 to 3 hours, works out quiet nicely for bulking to tell the truth.