• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Effects of Tribulus

A

andropenis

Hi guys I just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed an increase in hair growth when taking tribulus ?

Does anyone know of any other effects it has, good or bad other than increasing testosterone ? Like are you going to turn into a little girl if you stop taking it after being on it for ages?

honestly, i tried it, and noticed weight loss in my hip pocket. Also the diuretic effect made me go toilet too often

I have been on as much as 17.5grams of tribulus a day and did pb a few lifts around the same time. I did the tribulus for 4 weeks and did go up in weight and a slight lean out. My gains wouldnt add up to me rushing out and buying more though. I would look very closely at the source of the tribulus as the purity can vary greatly.
AZZA

Tribulus has a few different effects depending on the concentration of the saponins and protodioscin. But basically its a regulator so for some it wont work because they already are releasing the maximum they can. But for those that are under alot of stress and have high cortisol levels (which affects testosterone production) then yes it can work for you. Best to get a tribulus that is standardised to 40% protodioscin and has a stinging nettle extract in it to help promote the unbinded form of testosterone (not when it is a binded sex hormone)