• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

whats a good daily diet?

wannabstrong

looking for a great diet that will always keep my stomach full.
i want a diet that will help me put on a little weight gradually.

On a totally unrelated subject is there a way to get taller?
im 5'10-5'11
so yeh cheers

If your midgeted you can have an operation where they break you arms and legs then put them in a cast but stretched out. The process takes a long time and many breaks and heals. I saw it on discovery channel once. I dont normally watch TV because it disturbs my fragile mind like when i watched that haha.

You can also "look" taller by correcting your posture.

You can also also "look" taller by getting orthopedic inserts in your shoes.

You could also wear high heels. But dont let your girlfriend catch you...

Um thats about it.

oh and water is good for an everyday thing. So is celery.

lol im not "midgeted" lol
i got a couple more years to grow (still a teen)
hate being the averge joe lol

anything about the diet?

I am possibly the worsed person in the world to ask about diet. Hulk is doing good tho maybe he can fill u in on some basics.

well what foods are high in protein?
i think protein is in nuts? i go through half a 150gm bag a day, plus there cheap thats why i eat em.
BTW i dont wanna build mega muscles i just want a normal healthy body.
like i wanna have good cardio without looking thin eg marathon runners.

What he is trying to say, is to eat 5-7 small meals a day that are high in protein, low in carbohydrate with moderate amounts of good fats.

Read through this site:
Nutrition For Bodybuilding
Exactly. Sorry I was in a rush when I posted that.

As Snook said try for 5-7 meals per day, with at least 180gms of protein (chicken, tuna, steak, eggs etc etc) stick with low to moderate carbs and have plenty of good fats like nuts, fish oils and flaxseed.
Oh natty peanut butter is a good way to boost your fatty acid intake.

well what foods are high in protein?
i think protein is in nuts? i go through half a 150gm bag a day, plus there cheap thats why i eat em.
BTW i dont wanna build mega muscles i just want a normal healthy body.
like i wanna have good cardio without looking thin eg marathon runners.

You said you are still a teen and 5.10-5.11?You`ll get taller and fill out.
Eat well,exercise and get enough sleep and worry about putting on weight later.You are stiil growing and in a few years you`ll worry about getting fat!

you're near 6 foot and you wanna get taller?? average joe?? fk me.. im only 5'6 :'(