• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

supplements

T

tony

Hi guys

My name is tony i have only just joined this forum
I have been training for about 3yrs in melbourne and just relocated to sydney, iam wondering if anyone can recommend a good place for supplements, iam living in the shire area

cheers

Hi Tony,

Welcome, where do you live in the Shire, I'm in Caringbah.
Personally, I buy supps online, when I do buy them, stores are too expensive.

Where do you train?

Hey mate

I live in miranda, relocated here with the army so training on base at the moment,looking at joining at fitness finance,it seems ok there. only been there twice.?????????

I drove past australian sports nutrition in miranda it seems to look ok, do you no much about that store.??????

I get some stuff on line but its good to have a shop to go to at times {as long as pricing is good}

cheers
tony

Hey, I'll probably move to Miranda next year, building a duplex there right now, same street as ASN, few hundred metres past Wesfields towards Yowie Bay.

I've bought from there a couple of times when I was desperate to get some protein of a certain flavour.
For the $10 or $15 more, I couldnt be bothered ordering online and waiting.

What time do you train?

Good thread. My understanding is that the cheapest place to get whey protein in Australia is:

PROTEINDIRECT - WORLD CLASS PROTEINS

$57 for 2.5 kg unflavoured WPC delivered
$77 for 2.5 kg unflavoured WPI delivered

For what types of supplements to take, my advice is to do your research, but you can't go wrong with some good unflavoured whey protein.