• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

superpump250

Flea

does anyone use it? i find its bloody awesome you can realy feel it when you push those extra few reps.. gives you so much more energy, just dont take is to close to bed time ahaha

So have you worked out exactly what it is that's in Superpump that gives you the energy?

Well if it works do I have it question it? should I always look for the negative?
Just asked if anyone else is using it..

Well you should always research the producrt before using it and find out what compound does what. It is possible that it just may be the caffein thats giving you the energy.

I got a tub about a month ago.
Used it about 4 times now, 3 full scoops, way too sweet !!!
At that rate, there will only be maybe 15 or so servings in the whole tub, which was not advertised.

Doesn't matter anyway, I feel absolutely nothing at all from using it.

This is about the 6th different NO product I have used (3 full tubs and 3 different samples tested) and they all do zero for me.
White Flood by Controlled Labs was the first one I used and it seemed to be the only one where I may have felt something, but not much.

I quit NO supps !!!!!!!

hulk... amp v2.

Thanks, but no.
Unless, someone is willing to offer me a free sample of course :).

After trying 6 different types, which all rate highly with others but had no effect on me, I think there is no hope.

Honestly, get no noticeable feelings at all from what I have tried so far.

AMPV2 is the shit, I garuantee you will get a mild euphoric feeling and a good burst of energy with these.

AMPV2 is the shit, I garuantee you will get a mild euphoric feeling and a good burst of energy with these.

Tempting, but I'll probably have to double dose and may become tolerant after 2 or 3 servings...

What were people on before N.O Explode or N.O supps came along ???
Just caffeine ?

I liked the superpump but you do get bugger all for the cost and it does taste horrible (not that I care bout taste).

Just started using N.O shotgun, pretty good stuff. Get a wicked tingling feeling from it and that's only from 1 scoop.

N.O Xplode and Nano Vapor required me to have 3 scoops and I didn't get anywhere near the same results.

I've been using White Flood for my heaviest workouts and really notice a difference with endurance. I only take one heaped scoop, it gives me tingling in the face when it comes on. Way better than caffeine only imo, quite a clean focus too. Works for me anyway, ymmv.