• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

triandrobol - high in steriodal saponins ?

joshcore

a product made by BSC (Body Science)

contains:
Tribulus Terrestris
Red Clover
Wild Yarm
--------------------------------------------

my mate just gave me 40 of these tablets to try

what are everyones thoughts on this product?
am i wasting my time? is it worth while?

-------------------------------------------------

If it's for free, use them, if not, don't waste your cash.
I better product is DHT tabs by Cell Biology.
The aggression you get from these is astounding.

I have just done 4 weeks of both the BSC's Tribulus products. Idealy you need to do 8 weeks on 1 off. I only had enough for 4 weeks.
I have PB'ed on all my major lifts at the end of this cycle, considering i am well trained and 37 i thought this was fantastic.
AZZA

These baby's. Try 4 tabs 1hr before a workut, you'll tear shreds off anyone who curls in th squat rack.

Muscle Mass

Ingredients: Each Tablet contains Red Clover 2400mg standardised for Daidzein 20mg. Also contains stearic acid and magnesium stearate.

Directions: Take 2 - 4 tablets daily.

When used as directed one bottle will last between 15 to 30 days.

WARNING: Use strictly as directed. May cause aggression.

Probably not.
The red clover has to be standardized for Daidzein and sadly Triandrobol dosen't deliver and I have tried Triandrobol a few years and it did nothing but the DHT tabs are awesome.
I call the angry pills for good reason.

Well Triandrobol wouldn'e be much cheaper and if you are a student I'm guessing a young bloke and test boosters will do nothing to boost your already high levels, so I wouldn't get either.

I tried the cell biology DHT 2 x bottles and noticed nothing.

The only thing that worked for me was the Wild Bull.

Yeah Im using axis-ht at the moment and getting great results from it. Way more then ultimate mlae or androbolin. Wheres the best place to pick up the DHT pills in Australia, my usual supplier doesnt have them..

Gauche, I would like to know what results ou are getting mate. Being 21, you really don't need any products to boost testosterone as you have oodles of it at the moment anyway.

DHT?.... dihydrotestosterone. We were talking about it in one of Fadi's threads, and talking about how it's a strong androgen but doesn't bind to androgen receptors in muscle. It's responsible for scalp hair loss amongst other things.

Josh, Ive been getting allot more aggression in my workouts. I don't believe its placebo because I notice so much more change in my body when I'm on them. not only do I hit my sets harder and grit my teeth more but when I'm at work I'm more aggressive. I actually loose my temper over little things that don't usually bother me, especially after I'm pumped from a workout. There is allot more arguments and fights in my gym room with my mates too and were all on it. :) I actually felt like having sex with a girl I was with for 3 years!!!! ENOUGH SAID! lol I believe I shred fat heaps quicker while on them too, even though I eat almost twice the amount of food... I cant stop! Being 21 I do have a heap of testosterone, but i have never had a a metabolism, Ive never been real aggressive etc.... I do now, I cant put on weight while training it just disappears. Allot of people suffer from deficiency in testosterone especially as they get older. I believe I suffered from it and these supplements make me feel like I always should have. When I was 16 I weighed 120KG and I was not as tall as I am now, so Ill try anything that gives me more increasingly better results and move me further away from where I came.