• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

mri black powder

I was going to try it, had narrowed down to Animal Pump, Black powder and Superpump 250.

I went with the Super Pump 250 as it had great reviews.
Unfortunately I get no feeling at all, even at 3 scoops.
Got to drink it with 1L of water because it is way too sweet !

I give up on pre-workout supps!!!
Tried 3 different tubs now, and 2 different sample packs, and felt nothing at all !!!

Well, maybey got a little bit out of Controlled labs White Flood the very first few times I used it, but could have been placebo.

I saw an ad in a magazine the other day for Black Powder.
Think it was Evelyn Faye, selling 2 for $158 or something like that.

i agree with u the hulk but i have noticed a slight differance when on NO i feel like i can train longer but dont really feel stronger and i never get the itchy vains or large vains etc they say u do but i cant justify spending big until i know it will work. atm i usally only spend around 60 buxs

Last edited:
I just want to feel what everybody else says they are feeling :(

I got some tingles on the skin from using White Flood, but no big pumps or vascularity popping more than usual.

Still have not tried just plain old caffiene yet, probably should.

Hulk, speak to shrek about AMPV2, he put me onto it.

Shit is AWESOME. Shrek said he doesnt take to pre-workouts either, but this works for him.
Damn straight. AMPV2 is the shizzle.

I do occassionally take pre-workout supps but I make my own concontions or arginine, lysine,creatine, taurine, beta alanine and whatever other shit i have lying around in my lab.. hahah... oh yeah caffeine to.