• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Higest Protien No weight Gainer

B

Bennett

Im asking if anyone can tell me from their experience what to take if you want to build and not gain weight/fat. Ive asked a few people and some people go against the answers ive told them that ive been told

etc .
Goliaths : WPI
Goliaths : Both Wheys

Max : High protien , carb blocking.

Can somepne please tell me what there is on the market thats best to have.

All i want is high protein , really low fat/carbs.

At the moment before my workout im using pre-workout NanoVapor and it does it for me.

If you want high protein with no carbs then get pure WPI, simple. Makes sure it's not blended with WPC or with any other fillers.

If you want high protein with no carbs then get pure WPI, simple. Makes sure it's not blended with WPC or with any other fillers.

Hey shrek , im not that smart on products , but can you explain the meanings of WPI and WPC or what ever it is ... and is this the product your talking about that has WPI and the tub is blue ??

Correct me if im wrong , can i have that 4 times a day in between Breakfast , lunch , tea and before bed ??

Gemma Protein

Bennet

There is a protein out there that can actually burn fat and build muscle at the same time, but i got to warn you the taste is not the best, and it's a pure Isolate.

To find out more click on this link

PUMP - Personal Training

It's very popular with bodybuilders getting ready for contest.

Hey AEK thanks for showing me this , i got a message from you but i cant open it till i have 15 posts.

That looks good. Might grab 2 tubs in the next few days :) I cant order off the net , Are there some in local stores in Sydney area ?

Yeah, kangaroo meat.
Why you need shake?
Just have a few kangaroo sticks ready at all times.

WPC - Whey Protien Conerntrate - This is refined whey protien

WPI - Whey Protien Isolate - This is super refined whey protien. As it is even more refined than WPC it costs a little bit more.

Sometimes people produce products with a mix of WPC and WPI and try to confuse customers into thinking it has only the more expensive WPI. Make sure you read the fine print.