• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

rate my diet

R

reecez

hey guys want your thoughts on my diet,
coz i start work at 4am my diet times are correct so breakfast is at 2.30 most mornings lol.

2.30am- rolled oats with skim milk dash of honey (1 scoop of no-explode)
5.30am- no fat, low sugar yoghurt, handfull of grapes and stawberries- protein shake.(dymatize brand) multi vitamin, liver cleanse tablet.
8.30am- turkey or tuna salad- lettuce, caps,mushrooms, low fat cheese,balsamic viniger.
11.30am-banana and 2 scoops of no explode

01.00pm- training till 03.00pm INC CARDIO 1HR

03.15pm- kangaroo stirfry (caps, mush, zuch, onion, egg) cajun spices & a protein shake (dymatize brand)

asleep by about 6pm.

IDEALLY I JUST WANT TO KEEP MY DIET AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE.
TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT ( BOUT 10KGS) AND GAIN A GOOD 5-10KGS IN MUSCLE. BY XMAS
I WILL POST MY TRAINING ROUTINE SHORTLY BUT THOUGHTS ON THE DIET WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Last edited:
2.30am- rolled oats with skim milk dash of honey (1 scoop of no-explode)
5.30am- no fat, low sugar yoghurt, handfull of grapes and stawberries- protein shake.(dymatize brand) multi vitamin, liver cleanse tablet.
8.30am- turkey or tuna salad- lettuce, caps,mushrooms, low fat cheese,balsamic viniger.
11.30am-banana and 2 scoops of no explode

03.15pm- kangaroo stirfry (caps, mush, zuch, onion, egg) cajun spices & a protein shake (dymatize brand)

asleep by about 6pm.

Hi reecez,

Why do you take NO Xplode in the morning at breakfast if you train in the afternoon, isn't it a pre workout supplement?
Then you have another 2 scoops before workout, won't you build up a fast tolerance to the product?

If you want to build muscle, you should take in more quality protein, why no protein at breakfast?
You only have 2 meals with solid protein sources like meat.
I would get rid of the shakes and eat more solid foods/protein.

You should be taking in alot more carbs post workout.

I think you should be more goal specific, do you want to lose 10kg of fat or gain 10kg of muscle by Xmas, because doing both is highly unlikely.

I would concentrate on the fat loss first, as you mention you have the fat to lose. Count your calories and track your weight loss, then adjust your calories to suit.

Overall, diet doesn't look bad, very clean.

Would be good to know the quantity of protein, carbs and fat you are taking as overall calories daily.

Good luck

thanks hulk that helps!!

ill move the shake to in the morning with breakfast or have a scoop in my oats,
my main focus is fat loss but i believe with a clean enough diet and the cardio i get from the gym(1 hr high intensity) and work ( i walk about 6 hrs a day at medium pace as a security guard) i will do just that.

with the muscle gain i dont expect it to happen over night i just figure with this diet im getting a fair amount of protein with the kangaroo, tuna, turkey, egg and a couple of scoops of peanut butter here and there along with the shakes im getting good carbs from the veg and the oats which will help replenish the muscles.
i dont want to get MASSIVE but just get myself going again for now

oh sorry one scoop in the morning of no explode as a jumpstarter for the day with all the walking i do ( and it is 2.30am) and also one now at training for a pump up,
im still getting the same pump after a month doing it this way... i tried to switch it up and take 2-3 scoops before training as recommended and felt i was going to barf.

The Kangaroo is great, I eat alot of it now.
Awesome protein content and virtually no fat.

Maybe take some caffeine in the morning to get started, would be alot cheaper than NO Xplode.

hey guys want your thoughts on my diet,
coz i start work at 4am my diet times are correct so breakfast is at 2.30 most mornings lol.

2.30am- rolled oats with skim milk dash of honey (1 scoop of no-explode)Ditch the NOExplode and have some protein. Shake or 4 eggs
5.30am- no fat, low sugar yoghurt, handfull of grapes and stawberries- protein shake.(dymatize brand) multi vitamin, liver cleanse tablet. I know it's early but why not 180gms of chicken and green vegies (beans or brocolli)
8.30am- turkey or tuna salad- lettuce, caps,mushrooms, low fat cheese,balsamic viniger. OK
11.30am-banana and 2 scoops of no explode Do not have pre-workout supps with food. Best taken on empty stomach

03.15pm- kangaroo stirfry (caps, mush, zuch, onion, egg) cajun spices & a protein shake (dymatize brand) No need for protein shake, plenty of protein with the Kanga. have the shake immeadiately after workout, wait 30-45 mins and then eat.

asleep by about 6pm.

IDEALLY I JUST WANT TO KEEP MY DIET AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE.
TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT ( BOUT 10KGS) AND GAIN A GOOD 5-10KGS IN MUSCLE. BY XMAS
I WILL POST MY TRAINING ROUTINE SHORTLY BUT THOUGHTS ON THE DIET WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Hope that helps my friend.

thanks for your tips guys that perfects a few things i was shadey about