• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Milk Powder

Its got more protien than water, lol. But a poor substitute for protein powder.

I take semi skimmed milk powder and protein powder in a shaker bottle to work, just add water.

Yeah, was laid off so have to watch my budget till I can find some work.
Ive been having milk powder and chucking in an egg or 2.
better then nuthin I spose.

Hey, why don't you buy some brewer's yeast to add to your shakes. It's cheap and a good source of protein.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 30g (approx. 2 rounded tbs.) Amount per ServingCalories 116Calories from Fat 0% Daily Value *Total Fat 0g0% Saturated Fat 0g0%Cholesterol 0mg0%Sodium 63mg3%Total Carbohydrate 13g4% Dietary Fiber 6g24% Sugars 0g Protein 16g32% Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0%Calcium0%Iron10%Vitamin D0%Vitamin E0%Thiamin (B1)80%Riboflavin (B2)90%Niacin (B3)50%Folic Acid (Folate)15%Vitamin B125%Magnesium8%Panthothenic Acid6%Zinc10%Copper50%

Sorry to hear that you've been laid off, seems to be a common occurence lately.

But you'll get through it.
You can go very far with just the basic cheap foods.

Normaly your intestines has a mix of bacteria and fungis. If you eat foods with lots of yeast it can make the balance wonky and you start to have more fungis. Normally it doesnt do much to people but some people have strange reactions and find it difficult to restore the balance.

Brewers yeast,the nutritional supplement,is a bi product of beer making and is not active so will not reproduce in your gut.
Not to be confused with beer yeast which is also sometimes called brewers yeast which is an active yeast used in beer making.