• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New to bodybuliding and need help

T

tank2b

Hi everyone im 18 years old and new to bodybuilding and just wanted advice on the best supplements would be better than these to go on in order to bulk up as this was just a beginning stack and will be going more serious after these run out.
My stack is as follows:
Vital strength muscle weight gainer
Body science micronised creatine
Body science nitric oxide booster
Body science triandrobol (tribulus)

Me and my friend have heard about the new usplabs Powerfull and AnabolicPump and people say that its really good. Does anyone recommend it? Have people my age experience big changes from these supplements?
Also i was considering a stack of bsn cell mass and noxplode.
Also i wanted to know if biotests alphamale works on 18 year olds?

If anybody could please help me that would be greatly appreciated as i am new to the bodybuilding scene. Thankyou

what's your current diet like ? get your diet in order before wasting your cash on supps

well this week ive been having a bowl of oats or muesli meal with peaches for breakfast, and i one day i would have 2 omlettes with eggs, corn and tuna. Then id have tuna snadwhiches with wholemeal breadwhich has high source of protein. Then next day id have lots of pasta etc every 2nd day then lots od protein. Also id have protein shake in morning, b4 abd after work out. Also ive been having lots of water say around 2litres, im going 2 try and start 4litres coz i heard its good 2 have lots pf water. Is my diet any good?

are you after bulky mass man or lean gains?

from experience, this stack worked really well for me in this order through the day..

wake up: HP-100 1 serving.
SHOWER.
20 mins after brekkie:Dymatize Mega gainer 1 serving and 1 capsule of 11-OXO.
With lunch: Dymatize Mega gainer again with 11-OXO again.
1 HR pre workout with empty stomach: 3x Xpand caps or Horsepower 1 serve
Before hittin the weights with preworkout food: Mega gainer
During workout: Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn
Post workout: HP-100
Dinner: 11-OXO one cap
Just Before bed: Mega Gainer
2am (gotta be keen to do this!!): mega gainer

what i didnt list was my diet though... i was on a version of this stack for a while with small results cos my diet wasnt spot on.
try and eat every 2 or 3 hrs. small meals with lots of complex, low GI carbs.
if you dont take the time to set a diet, your wasting money on supps, no matter how expensive

hey man your at a really good age to start bodybuilding. I wouldnt waste ur money with tribulus or test boosters though (i'm not familiar with the products you stated). Non the less stick to protein, creatine multi vitamins and possibly nitric oxide. . Natural test boosters only give the levels of testosterone u prob already have right now, in other words older blokes should be jealous of you already!

If u train hard and take on a bulking diet consisting of 40% carbs 40%protein and 20% fat you will gain mass! i'm assuming ur wanting mass so do little to no cardio while bulking and aim for around 3000-3500 calories. I know what its like to be 18 i was there not long ago. It's easy to want everything now but unfortunately it doesn't work that way champ. Keep everything basic and consistant and your set!
I'm sure most people will agree this is a good solid base to get get started.... As you progress if u must use something extra make it a legal anti estrogen like 6oxo my friend... your test levels prob won't get much higher than they are now but the ratio of test/estro will be a lot more anabolic. Good luck mate hope u get massive!