• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shake

T

Timguyperson

My concoction, tell me what you think.

Olive Oil 25ml
1 Egg
Milk 400ml
Oats 30-40 grams
2 Scoops protein powder

Total 950 calories and 54 grams of protein.

Also how many grams of carbs should I be trying to have each day?

Nice shake, you can also use flaxseed instead of olive oil, gives it a more nutty taste.

you know since I've started taking protein powder again with this shake combo I've gained 3kg in like... 3 weeks I think. I'd lost 2.5kg since not being on protein powder for a month or so. So I've gained what I lost plus another .5kg

I'm thinking I'm onto somthing good with this shake combo haha.

man ur shit is heavy duty im not suprised
all i do is 3 scoops of isolate with 500mL of water :)
but then again i eat heaps

i was under the impression that the protein in uncooked eggs cant be utilised effectively by the body, but this is a hotly debated topic....

Nice shake, just made one up, 1 scoop Casein & 1 scoop whey with flaxseed oil...tastes great. Good work