• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are peoples opinions of WPC?

kindred

Are there any downsides to it?

So far I have only read good things.
- easy to digest
- acts quickly
- cheap
- easy to get
- can be consumed with hot or cold water

I only have good things to say about it WPC:

-Natural colour
-Slip resistant
-Guaranteed to last
-Low Maintenance
-Beautiful finish

WPC decking is an attractive and dependable decking solution that will withstand the test of time. Each piece is knot free and consistent in size, colour and length, therefore eliminating the search for the perfect piece. It looks, smells and handles like wood but has the durability of plastic
ITI (Aust) is largest distributor in Australia of this rapidly growing Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) industry. ITI distributes two of the finest quality products designed for Australian environmental conditions.

WPC decking is an attractive and dependable decking solution that will withstand the test of time.

No wonder I had difficulty dissolving it in milk.

But seriously, I use WPC (un-flavoured) and have had no problems with it. It is part of my diet and I feel like I am getting good gains. All of my old shirts are now tight around the chest and arms and I am consistently improving technique and adding weights in the gym.

If you want the science behind it read the meta-analysis on a sports and nutrition Journal.

lol WPC has a 4 hour digestive cycle so not fast acting, and is the closest thing to what its made from