• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaining weight only with Dumbells ?

I

influx

Iam a male , 28 years old , weight 62 KG , Height 5 ft 7 inches ,and having a skinny body, now in order to gain proper weight can anyone suggest an execrise plan , supplements and diet routine etc that

At home I only have 8kg dumbells . I can't join a gym as there is no gym in my area

There are plenty of dumbell exersices you can do, however your going to be limited with 8KG dumbellls your not going to be able to train with enough load to stimulate growth.

You should consider at investing in a cheap barbell set and 100kg of weights for now, in the long run you will be better off

good luck wit it man! u will do it well! i wish i was just begining, thou i consider this to be a new begining. train hard, u will do awesome and yeh consider a 100Kg DB set. eat plenty train hard. if u natural;ly skinnny u should grow muscle easy and b lean.

Considering your weight and height, you won't need supplements for a long, long time. . The only thing you need is real food - the sooner, the better.

Instead of wasting your cash on supplements, buy some equipment. I think that a barbell with 100 Kg of plates will be plenty for quite some time.

as others above have said , with just a set of dumbells you wont get very far , get yourself a barbell set and do these exercises for muscle growth

Deadlift
Squat/hack/front/overhead
Military press
Bench/incline bench
Pullups
dips
Cleans
Bent row