• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cutting - Suggest a diet?

T

The Big Dell

Hey I need to cut for about 2 to 3 months, wanna get bf% down to around 15%. Going running every morning for a good 45 minutes, can someone suggest a diet where I will have the $$ in my pocket, but get enough nutrition to maintain muscle and lose fat? Thing is I dont have a job, and therefore eat whatever's put on the table (Azn food = pretty bad for BB'ing).

Thanks.

How much do you weigh? Do you know your BF% now? getting down to 15% if you are at 20% irequires a different diet than if you are 30% looking to get to 15%. :D

Also if you eat whatever is on the table how can i suggest anything defferent? hmm:rolleyes:

And WFT is AZN food? :confused:

Azn food referring to subcontinental food. And if I were to estimate Shrek, I'd say pretty close to 20%. Lol, I need to stop eating whats put on the table, its flour/oil/fat based crap. Tastes really nice though.