• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

kindred

Lets say you go to a huge gym with like 100 regular gym rats that lift weights almost daily. How many do you recon would be juiced up? In Australia?

Also how can you tell how is on steroids?

I would say I haven't seen any at the University gym, and there might be one or two at my local gym. I think the likelihood of more people being able to use hGH is on the increase, because of these so-called 'anti ageing' clinics that are popping up. In the USA you can legally get hGH through an anti ageing clinic. My grandmother in law was offered hGH by my doctor.

I fully intend to utilise these legal avenues when they become available :)

I would say I haven't seen any at the University gym, and there might be one or two at my local gym. I think the likelihood of more people being able to use hGH is on the increase, because of these so-called 'anti ageing' clinics that are popping up. In the USA you can legally get hGH through an anti ageing clinic. My grandmother in law was offered hGH by my doctor.

You wanna live forever?

There were roid users at the first gym I went to in highschool.

I reckon when I get older I will use hgh like snookmz.

But no way would I use it while I'm young though - have you seen the rates of NFL players who took it and got prostate cancer and other lovely things. The correlation was VERY high.

I guess it isnt keep them young forever... wait should i have said that Kindred = heartless prick

I got a quesition. Who here would take steroids if they were legal?

I wouldn't.

Really doesn't make much difference if they are legal or not.
If you want to use them, there wouldn't be a problem getting them.

Side effect are the same, legal or not.

not many use roids, and not many use supps apart from dat dere celltech

not many use roids,
Disagree. Where I trained there were many juiced up guys. I'd hear them talk about it all the time. At another gym that i trained there was a Pro bodybuilder with plenty of hangers on who were on juice. So i would say heaps of guys are esp where I live.

When it becomes legal, and the doctors work out how to get rid of the side effects (will happen) I think it'll become regular, and everybody will be frkn huge.

Anyways I plan on doing at least one cycle after I have as many kids as I want. :)

which uni gym u at?

i would say alot of ppl user the gear. some of them use it n get good results cause htery had good genes, others use it n they look shit house caus ehtye just stuffing around . u would b suprised how many ppl use the stuff but it is unspoken.

it will never become legal here in this dump of a goody goody two shoes place. i hate our laws on roids here so bad.

What law? They are prescription only drugs like thousands of other drugs.
BTW, in England it is legal to possess steroids for personal use. You can buy the otc. How cools that?

which uni gym u at?

University of Wollongong

What law? They are prescription only drugs like thousands of other drugs.
BTW, in England it is legal to possess steroids for personal use. You can buy the otc. How cools that?

My understanding was that it was legal to import for personal use, but not to sell. And it was not sold over the counter within the country. I just had a quick search online and couldn't find any relevant data on the subject, I got my original information from a documentary on youtube (not sure how up-to-date that info is).

Remember, a crime where there is no victim (a victimless crime like taking drugs) is a fantasy. A crime where there is no victim should not be a crime (who is the crime committed against?). Anabolic steroids, when taken responsibly and correctly, have not been definitively linked with any life-threatening effects (hair loss/hair growth, bitch tits, testicular shrinkage aside). ALL drugs that are misused can cause death. Paracetamol when used in large doses causes kidney failure, ibuprofen when used on an empty stomach repeatedly can cause gastrointestinal problems. Both of these over-the-counter products WILL cause death if misused.

Drug laws are part of a conservative Christian right wing government trying to control how you think and behave.

My understanding was that it was legal to import for personal use, but not to sell. And it was not sold over the counter within the country. I just had a quick search online and couldn't find any relevant data on the subject, I got my original information from a documentary on youtube (not sure how up-to-date that info is).
I read on another forum that you could buy it OTC and that was from an English fella, but I will take your word on the matter.