• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you think I got ripped off?

kindred

Creatine Mono $24.95 250grams

VitalStrength Total Protein $64.95 1.5kg

Ingredients:Per 40 grams, Energy 604kJ, Protein 36g, Fat 750mg, Carbohydrates 2g, Sodium 472mg, Glutamine 400mg, Creatine 200mg, Chromium 50mcg.

Crap i just realised the protein powder has creatine... Can you OD or have bad sideeffect if you have above recomended dosage? Do you think I should stay off theCreatine until I have used all the protein?

I just bought 2.5 kg of choc flav protein for $60 pus $7 shipping, from Proteindirect.
Ordered it on Friday got on Mon, Good price and good service.

Stop being silly, just order on line and save heaps of $$$$$

Dred, you don't want to buy online, so what do you expect the prices to be like?
The retail stores' massive overheads aren't going to get paid by selling cheap.

I have use proteindirect and can recommend them also, $57 for 2.5 kg of un-flavoured whey protein delivered. Add a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of cocoa and you're set :)

Kindred, we all get ripped off the first time! Just let it be a lesson to do some more research next time. There are a couple of good threads in the supplement area (good advice from Shrek and others).

Last edited by a moderator:
hows_it, nice pic. They are good sites to buy off, they're a little too expensive though.

Wow $62 for 1kg, you can get it for half that price. Try Fitness Central. Look at the supplement thread sticky for links.

I don't think you got ripped off because this company does in-house manufacturing and testing of there products.