• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is anyone out there using Lipo Fusion???

M

mkj

Just wondering if there is anyone out there using Lipo Fusion pills? I got some from my supplement store the other day as they were highly recommended for fat loss by the store owner. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on them?

Of course he will recommend them, that's how he makes his money.
I think they are over priced and a waste of cash.
Get some green tea, some caffeine tabs and some L-carnitine. This is assuming your diet is in check.

Have never used them and don't think I ever will. Don't buy the hype. If it was as easy as just taking a pill, everyone would take them!

I know its not as easy as taking a pill. I am doing lots of weight workouts, interval training and have a good diet. Just thought they might be good for extra help.

What are they supposed to do? Do they increase the metabolism or are they some form of appitite suppresant.

Is this the one?

Ingredients per 4 capsules:
1000mgs Tetradecylthiocetic Acid - TTA
600mgs Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
400mgs Green Tea Extract ( 98% Polyphenols, 60% EGCG-240mgs , 85% Catechins-340mgs )
250mgs ForsLean ™ 20% Extract - Coleus Forskohlii standardized for 50mgs of Forskolin.

Yeah thats the ones Kindred. They are a lipid disposal system and work by targeting your white adipose tissue (fat). They increase the rate at which your body metabolises fat while but spares muscle tissue and also helps release fat from your fat stores to be metabolised by the body. There is a lot more information on power-zone nutrition. It could just be another fad. I really don't know. So I am giving it a go and if it works it works if it doesn't its no great loss. :)

Let us know if it does anything. Im not really into suppliments much. I find its too hard to see or feel the results if you know what i mean.

Today, 11:39 AM
When i take a multivitamin i def feel more energised compared to when i dont take it thats why i say they r good.

And 10 minutes later:

Today, 11:49 AM
Let us know if it does anything. Im not really into suppliments much. I find its too hard to see or feel the results if you know what i mean.

Sorry, I have too much time on my hands. My boy is home sick :)

Today, 11:39 AM

And 10 minutes later:

Today, 11:49 AM

Sorry, I have too much time on my hands. My boy is home sick :)

A multivitamin is the only suppliment that has made me feel energised to a point where i know for sure it is that doing it. What i said still stands as its a genralisation. No need to appologise people have different opionions and i think thats a good thing.