• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Vitamins Question

P

pow

I take a berroca in the morning and a Multivitamin and after the berroca my urine is fluro yellow instead of clear for the first say 2 times I take a leek, I assume I am just pissing out all the excess vitamin B, C and other stuff I am taking?

Is this doing anything bad to me?

Can/Should I keep taking the rest of the berroca and Multivitamins I have already bought?

I am also taking Flax Seed Oil, Creatine and L-Glutamine

yeah i think your right and you are only expelling the excess vitamens that your body doesnt need through your urine... i am pretty sure this isnt bad for you...

Its caused by Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) any B2 your body does not use is expelled through urine in a bright yellow colour. While this is not harmfull it does show that you are taking to much B2 as is the case with most hi potency multi vitamin's.

I wouldn't really be concerned about it...

The Flax Seed Oil, Creatine and L-Glutamine are a non issue in regards to this.

Ide say replace the berocca and multivitamin (if not practioner only one already) with a multivitamin (a good quality practitioner one)...

Take the multivitamin with a fat source aswell (such as nut butter) as I know with me it helped with the yellow urine as from what I know it slows down the absorption...

Replace your rancid flaxseed with a quality fish oil... That will help protein reach the muscles the fastest (joke)

Save the Berrocca for after a hard night on the lolly water and again the next morning!

Stick to a good multivitamin (which should have the B vitamins you are predominantly getting from the Berrocca), the flax seed oil (which is reported to be a better source of omega 3 than fish oil) and creatine. Glutamine is a take it or leave it for me, but if you have it you may as well take it.

So noobs will the superior fish oil omega 3's make the protein get to my muscles even faster???

Save the Berrocca for after a hard night on the lolly water and again the next morning!

Stick to a good multivitamin (which should have the B vitamins you are predominantly getting from the Berrocca), the flax seed oil (which is reported to be a better source of omega 3 than fish oil) and creatine. Glutamine is a take it or leave it for me, but if you have it you may as well take it.

ALA (the type of omega 3 in flaxseed)

1. Isn't absorbed as good as epa/dha

2. Doesn't have as much benefits of epa/dha

3. Flaxseed oil goes rancid a whole lot easier than fish oil too

4. The only benefit is if your a vegetarian. . .