• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

limited equipment need routine

R

Rulz1234

Gday guys,
My life style at the moment doesn't really allow for getting to the gym i have been working out for about 2 months now dropped a decent amount of weight and have added a bit of mass, i am happy so far.

The equipment i have at the moment are
A curved bar
A bar bell
2 x Dumbells

i work out 3 - 4 times a week
however i cannot have any of the larger equipment (bench) as id get my rear end kicked by the other occupants of the house.

Would you guys be able to offer me a better training routine i can use with the equipment i have

could do this , but slightly modified removing the workouts that require a bench

Monday - chest/back:

* Chest dips or bench dip - 4 sets of max reps
* Deep push ups (with hands on dumbbells) - 4 sets fo 12 reps
* Dumbbell flys - 3 sets fo 10 reps
* Bent over barbell row - 4 sets of 10 reps
* One arm dumbbell row - 4 sets of 10 reps
* Upright row - 3 sets of 8 reps

Tuesday:

* Rest day/light cardio/abs

Wednesday - legs:

* Squats - 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 reps
* Dumbbell lunges - 3 sets (6 on each leg)
* Deadlifts - 3 sets of 10 reps
* Standing calf raise (holding dumbbell) - 5 sets - 15,12,10,8,8

Thursday:

* Rest day/light cardio/abs

Friday - shoulders/arms:

* Military press - 4 sets of 10 reps
* Dumbbell lateral raise - 3 sets of 10 reps
* Bench over reverse fly - 3 sets of 10 reps
* Barbell bicep curl - 5 sets of 10 reps
* French press - 5 sets of 10 reps

Saturday & Sunday:

* Days off/rest days

Or simplify even further:

Squat
Military
Row
Deadlift

3 x week, throw in some arm work once per week if you want. It doesn't have to be complicated, just effective. Depends on your goals as well.