• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rulz1234 Welcome to Ausbb

Ausbb

Administrator
Rulz1234,Welcome to Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at Ausbb , Introduce yourself , look around , ask some questions or just hang back in General Chat

howdy im 22 from sydney liverpool region looking for advice,
I have recently started modifying my diet to a more suitable body building diet i am..... how can i say this pretty ordinary in all of my muscle departments with a bit of pudge on my belly... but i am not fat, i have read many times nothing burns fat like muscle so im going to be going all out on a 3 day plan first day upper body second day lower body 3rd day only abs and rest repeated over and over in the vain hope that i manage to get buff.
the only equipment i have are a heap of weights for my dumbells barbell and curved bar i am hopefull going to by a bench but do not have the room for a bench press, also it is hard to get to a gym cause i do shift work. if there is any one from green vally near the local gym id be exited to get some real first hand pointers.