• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural Peanut Butter

A

andy

heyas been reading peanut butter is good for upping the calories. I'm not workign out at the moment, gonna hit the gym next month but want to try and find out how im going to stuff myself with so much food. i really dont huge amounts of food... usually a couple sangas a day and then whatever for dinner sooo..

natural peanut butter is a good substitute for a whole plate of crap? and anyone actually eat alot of this stuff and know where to get it from cheapest in bris, thanks!

You can get it in any supermarket in the Health Food section.
I eat it and love it straight out of the jar. I don't think you can substitute a whole meal with it but it can help add additional calories throughout the day.

hah, never knew there was a 'health food' section, supermarkets are like, GET IN GET OUT ASAP for me

ive' never tried 'natural' peanut butter, but used to love super crunchy peanut butter sandwhiches mmmm

what else would you suggest for easy calories? ive heard flaxseed oil, but apart from that i have no idea, and well yeh protein shakes, and oats eww

Just one more thing with the natty peanut butter.
Be careful when you first open it, all the natural oil will be on top and it can spill. Do not tip it out, just get a knife and slowly mix it up.
yes you can use flax or olive oil for extra cals.

Just found some, what a surprise it was opening the damned thing. All the oil on the top, I was like wtf, is this off or something? LOL!

It's greasy because it's natural, the other stuff has all the oil drained. Stupid really.

Last edited:
Try your local health food store.Some have a peanut butter machine and they do it for you on the spot.Some even have almond,cashew and others as well.

Only place in Oz i have come across that do will make the paste for you on the spot is the Nut Shoppe at the Fyshwick Food Markets in Canberra. Canberra sucks is soooooo many ways, but they do the whole food thing pretty well.

Whats the difference between natural and not natural peanut butter? It's all peanuts anyway aint it?

Of course it is or they wouldnt call it peanut butter, they would call it death gloop or someshit..

This is why people are sick, they assume things are natural, many dont assume only 60% is peanuts. Hydrogenated vegetable oil? , got trans fat anyone?

Stupid question I know but I need to get my post count to 15+ to post url's.

Sorry.

But appreciate the reply nonetheless!