• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cycling

auslifta

LMAO, I saw this section in bodybuilding forum, I thought it was totally different type of cycling:p. Maybe section could be changed to Bike riding?

But the act of bike riding is cycling..:confused:
Maybe even with smilies it is hard to portray a joke, I was joking.
I was saying usually in bodybuilding cycle usually means going on cycle of steroids. FYI I have never 'cycled'. This is prob more of fitness site than bodybuilding as the name would have you otherwise suggest.:rolleyes:

while steroids might be used in bodybuilding , they really have nothing to do with bodybuilding/fitness

You'll also notice that cycling is under the catergory heading of sport

Maybe even with smilies it is hard to portray a joke, I was joking.
I was saying usually in bodybuilding cycle usually means going on cycle of steroids. FYI I have never 'cycled'. This is prob more of fitness site than bodybuilding as the name would have you otherwise suggest.:rolleyes:
I know you were joking, It was a tongue-in-cheek comment, hence smiley.
Chillout bloke. :eek:

Last edited:
imagine the confusion when one cyclist who does steroids tries to tell someone...'Hey I'm a cyclist who cycles.' ... 'no shit?'

Phuck me man that's some awesome shit. Can you make money out of doing that. How the hell do you learn that and why can't you do it with a shirt on? ;)

yeah I've made some money out of it, not a lot though, used to ride for a group, also competed a bit won a bike out of that which was cool. actually you can't really wear a shirt doing it cause when you lean over the bars the shirt hangs down and gets caught.