• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Caffine Overdose....

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
I'm very unresponsive to stimulants.

Don't take drugs, rarely drink.
N.O. supps don't seem to do much for me.

Was wondering what would happen if I drink a really strong coffee, like 8 spoonfulls of coffee in a single cup, could this be harmful to my health?

Can you overdose on caffine, is so, what would happen?

Anybody have any druglike natural and legal products that can make you feel good/high/energy boost? (no magic mushrooms though).

I'm very unresponsive to stimulants.

Don't take drugs, rarely drink.
N.O. supps don't seem to do much for me.

Was wondering what would happen if I drink a really strong coffee, like 8 spoonfulls of coffee in a single cup, could this be harmful to my health?

Can you overdose on caffine, is so, what would happen?

Anybody have any druglike natural and legal products that can make you feel good/high/energy boost? (no magic mushrooms though).

You can buy cafine pills that contain the same amount of cafine as 100x cups of coffee. I had some in trade school with some jolt cola and im ok. Also recent reaserch indicates coffe in large dosses can give you 65% less chances of getting alzimers or how ever you spell that mofo.

If you get acidosis you will be more hyper and fidget around alot and be more hyper/filled with energy.

NOTE: The side effects of both caffine and acidosis are not good but if your desperate why not you only live once ;)

Last edited:
I just read up and 100 cups of coffe worth of caffeen is the amount required to overdose lol thats probably where i got it from

I have heard the energy drink mother can give you a good energy boost. Each can contains 160mg of caffeine, a few of my mates drink 2 at a time and it lifts their energy levels.

An average cup of coffe has 60mgs of caffeine/ You can buy caffeine pills that have 200mg. Do not buy No Doz they are only 100mgs and 3 times more expensive. Primaforce sell good caffeine tabs for abour $20 or less.
LOL at Kindred 100x a cup of coffee. that would be 6 grams of Caffeine, probably enough to kill an elephant.. hahahahahahahah

So are these caffine pills good for pre-workout?

And if a 300mg caffine pill is like 3 coffees, would popping 3-4 pills be ok pre-workout?

Not 3 or 4 if they are 200mg/s, you'll be up for days. What I found is i have a cup of coffee with 1 x 200mg tab, which is approx 260-300mgs of caffeine is more effective than 2 tabs which is 400mg

Actually, I better be careful.
My blood pressure got pretty high a few months ago when I peaked on a bulk, was eating bad too. Don't want to have a stroke at the bottom of a heavy squat.

Will check out the blood pressure again and if it's ok, will get on the caffeine.

Be careful with caffeine pills, energy drinks, etc. Get get an strong espresso. Excess caffeine consumption can cause dehydration, heart palpatations, shakes, stroke, heart attack. Not to mention the crash you get once it wears off.

I have San caffeine tablets (200mg) and take them before every workout. Always gives me a bit of a buzz and extra energy. Always found caffeine to be a cheap and effective workout supp.

AHAH 100Cups of coffe, i'm imagining someones heart pumping out there ear, Also reminds me of that Futurama episode of the coffee challenge

I have San caffeine tablets (200mg) and take them before every workout. Always gives me a bit of a buzz and extra energy. Always found caffeine to be a cheap and effective workout supp.
Dude, you bought the dearest caffeine tabs on the market (unless you got them on sale)
Buy Primaforce or Cell Biology Caffeine tabs from Ultimate Physique

Dude, you bought the dearest caffeine tabs on the market (unless you got them on sale)
Buy Primaforce or Cell Biology Caffeine tabs from Ultimate Physique

I got 100 for $20 so not to bad, actually better than the ones you linked.

Bought them at my gym, which has a supp store, but which is normally fairly expensive, but for some reason has these quite cheap.

Last edited:
That's great you got them on sale for $20 but the Primaforce ones are $19.95 and not on sale + you get 5% discount, although you would have to pay shipping $5.
So if you can't get the ones you have on sale that's the place to go.

I just read about your blood pressure issue. Maybe you should not take any caffine at all, it may stop you from living.

i think i take more caffine than anyone i know, im trying to cut back but 3 am starts are making me rely on it.

i take 3x thermo tabs in the morning, 3x at night a gaurana tab mid day and 2 scoops of nano vapour before training AM I GOING TO DIE DOCTOR!!!! im still to feel my heart beat out of my ear though