• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Has anyone put their suppliments in the fridge?

kindred

The coolest place in my house can still get way above the maximum storage temperature of my multivitamins and stuff. Was wondering if they r ok to go in the fridge. Has anyone done this does moister become a problem?

No, generally moisture is not a problem in the fridge (by design). Unless down in Adelaide you are still using ice boxes. I keep biscuits/chips in the fridge and it keeps them fresh for many days.

No, generally moisture is not a problem in the fridge (by design). Unless down in Adelaide you are still using ice boxes. I keep biscuits/chips in the fridge and it keeps them fresh for many days.

You serious? chips and biscuits in the fridge? You dont find that ice forms on them and makes them soggy when u take them out?

No! Assuming you have a relatively new fridge, and assuming the biscuits/chips weren't wet when you put them in there, they will stay fresh and crisp for days. My mother used to do it.

Things generally only get icy if they are already wet and at a really cold part of your fridge. Fridges work on the same concept as air-conditioners, think about how dry things get in an air-conditioned environment. For more information check out 'howstuffworks.com', or go down to your local Google agency and request a pamphlet.

Storing fish oil in the fridge helps get rid of the fishy reflux.