• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone every used this site to order supplements from?

M

Mencius

Hey guys,

First post and first time at this site. I have already done a search but nothing came up. I have also googled to see if I could find comments on any other forums but without any luck.

Basically I came across this site: thesupplementwarehouse.net/cube/index.php (sorry not allowed to post URLs until after 15 posts have been made) that has some very very cheap supplements, but I am not sure if it is legit. For one, it looks pretty dodgy, and two, the supplements really are very cheap. Hoping that someone can confirm whether this site is any good before I order from them.

Thanks in advance.

I have never used thesupplementwarehouse.net. I have used supplementwarehouse.com.au and compared to them their prices are ridiculous, example Max's Muslce builder SRT 4kg is $29.40 on .net and $94.95 on .com.au. That sounds a big dodgy. In saying that though if you do a whois lookup on the domain name it comes back with details that look legit and a contact number, you could always call the number as a test.
Oh another thing it is .net and not net.au and they do reference Australia for shipping, but no where does it state what currency the prices are in i.e. could be US dollars

I've looked at this one before and it was heavily discussed on another forum. Seems real shady to me. Probably best to steer clear. The supplementwarehouse.com.au that metzy mentioned is good.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Shrek could you possibly direct me to the forum that you had the discussion on?

Will stay clear until I have heard good things about them. Honestly I am hoping they are legit simply because of the good prices with the so-called 60% sale on.

I cannot find the thread I was talking about. it must have been deleted for some reason. maybe the website in question had issues with it.. Sorry

Dodgy as can get.

They were advertising gym equipment for sale to in the early stages, way below cost too, about 25% retail price, so way below production cost.

It's working again but it's as dodgy as phuck. Venom Hyperdrive for $22 No Xplode for $22 also. I don't think so. They cannot sell it that cheap. I would steer clear.

Yeah I will take your advice. Too good to be true, something must be up. Also can't find anyone that has actually used them to order from.

That dodgy website offers:

No address, not even a postal address.
No phone number, not even a mobile.

This equals major dodgyness.

do-not-want-dog.jpg