• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kin Bushi Ryu aka Golden knights

wannabstrong

on a thread i had a while back, Kin Bushi Ryu was a form of martial arts that was suggested to me. I wanna get into it but i have only found Dojos that are in South Australia, and i live in QLD. I really like what i have read about this martial art, but i obviously cant get to SA everytime i have a session lol. But does anybody know if there is a Dojo in the "South East Queensland" region? If not does anybody know of any other form of martial art that seems as great as this one???

michael

Kin Bushi Ryu was derived from Zen Do kai (Bob Jones Corporation). Kin Bushi Ryu only exists in South Australia as SA is where Zen Do Kai got shattered so to speak. 90% of the Zen Do Kai guys formed there own group Kin Bushi Ryu. If you wanna do the same sort of martial at as Kin Bushi Ryu I would strongly suggest finding a dojo that teaches Zen Do Kai as both arts are very very similar.

EDIT: Zen Do Kai is about 90% the same as Kin Bushi Ryu the only diffenece is the management and the emphasis. Zen do Kai emphasis is on sport and fitness and Kin Bushi ryu is on fitness and self defence. But the techniques and almost all the kata are the same even the grading system is the same. good luck.

EDIT EDIT: I did Kin Bushi Ryu for a while and my friend did Zen Do Kai so we compared :D

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I may be doing Ta Chi soon hopefully it will get rid of some of my crazy energy spikes and level me out lol maybe...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Zen Do Kai - CLUBS

martial arts is one of my passions hehe im just not very good at it.

Last edited:
Kin Bushi Ryu

HI. I'm a qualified instructor for a Kin Bushi Ryu acadamy in South Australia. As far as I am aware, there are no other dojos apart from in South Australia. I believe the club is wanting to expand interstate, so if you are interested in more information, I would recommend contacting Golden Knights.

Cassandra