• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Make your own supplements

Shrek,

Do you got any of your own favourite recipies?
Where does you buy your ingredients from?

I was getting mine from the US.
Generally I just buy raw ingredients.
For example if I want a fat burner/energy supp I'll use
L-Carnitine/Caffeine/Green tea/L-Taurine/L-Tyrosine. All cheap if bought alone and lasts for months.
Pre-Workout Supp - Bulk Argine AAKG./ Creatine Mono/ Bulk Beta Alanine/ and Citrulline malate.. caffeine optional mixed with dextrose.

Doing this saves heaps of money and you can play around with dosages, but do your research first.

Hi, the link doesnt work sorry. Do you you know what i should google if i want to find it?

im really interested in reading this article, can you repost a working linnk for this please

After reading a bit around here today and some input from Shrek, I am definitely going to be making my own supps when I run out of my current supply.

I was thinking of buying.

WPI, WPC, BCAA's, EAA's, Glutamine. I would combine those in my protein shake along with different mixes of WPI and WPC depending on when I have a protein shake. As I am still learning alot about this, is there anything else that I should add to my "protein shake"?

I also would like a pre-workout shake too, I was thinking something very similar to what Shrek has posted. Would your recipe also give a good pump like the NO products Shrek?

Now to come up with a T Booster. :)

After reading a bit around here today and some input from Shrek, I am definitely going to be making my own supps when I run out of my current supply.

I was thinking of buying.

WPI, WPC, BCAA's, EAA's, Glutamine. I would combine those in my protein shake along with different mixes of WPI and WPC depending on when I have a protein shake. As I am still learning alot about this, is there anything else that I should add to my "protein shake"?

I also would like a pre-workout shake too, I was thinking something very similar to what Shrek has posted. Would your recipe also give a good pump like the NO products Shrek?

Now to come up with a T Booster. :)

given that your protein shake contains bcaa's and glutamine ect, if your were to buy these seperatly i would suggest you have them 20 mins before your workout and immediately after with some waxy maize, and have your protein shake 45-60 mins before and 30 mins after seperately.

and yes i beleive that shreks ingredient list would give you as good a pump as any NO product, especially given the cost savings of mixing it yourself, i like to use wazy maize with these products because it is supposed to speed up the nutrient uptake plus it does provide you with heaps of energy while at the gym

Last edited: