• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Meat, meat and meat.

howzit

Where do you guys get your meat? Everywhere where I live meats pretty expensive, unless it's on special. Chicken breast is upwards of $13 per KG :( So atm, I'm buying blade steak for $9 a kilo, tastes great too.

Just found classicmeats.com.au so will be ordering in bulk from here when my freezer comes :)

Where do you guys buy?

I got a local butcher and buy bulk, well the Mrs does anyway so i can't help with prices, but she swears they are way cheaper than Supermarkets.

Just went into a Farmer Jacks store about 15 mins away from me. Found some awesome prices! Got about 20 cans of 95g flavoured (with no added fat, I know amazing!) tuna. Flavours like teryaki garlic, soy sauce, garlic & ginger. Tastes damned good! Rump steak $9KG and scotch fillet for $11KG. Awesome!

I buy frozen meat at local grocery stores in hong kong.

I'm really lucky, ive got 2 very good friends who work as fully Qualified butchers, i just hand them $50 and they fill up my back pack full of steaks and minces, Lamb, chicken and sausages. Love it! lasts about 4 weeks with meat every night. Though will ask them about these Roo sausages.

Last edited:
I'm really lucky, ive got 2 very good friends who work as fully Qualified butchers, i just hand them $50 and they fill up my back pack full of steaks and minces, Lamb, chicken and sausages. Love it! lasts about 4 weeks with meat every night. Though will ask them about these Roo sausages.

Lucky basturd.

Eat a heap of roo, but bit skeptical about roo sausages. In face, bit bit skeptical about any type of sausage. Put them in the same category as meat pies.

I buy chicken breast in bulk, same goes for steak. I can get chicken pretty cheap direct fom inghams :) just need a farmer in family for some cheap cow

What state are you from mate?

I managed to score 5kg of skinless breast for $5 per kilo last week, woo!

wtf im in adelaide and would love to get chicken that cheap... i work at the adelaide central markets and dont even get it close to that price haha, mind you i get all my fruit and veg for free ( pays to be a guard there hey lol)

I buy chicken breast in bulk, same goes for steak. I can get chicken pretty cheap direct fom inghams :) just need a farmer in family for some cheap cow

How hard is it to get it from Inghams? How much do you need to buy to make it worthwhile? How much does it end up costing you a KG?