• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

probiotics???

kindred

Does anyone take anything like inner health plus? I figured I may start doing some stuff to help my digestive system. I dont really have any knowledge about helping the digestive system. Can anyone rcommend anything?

I'd recomend a healthy diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg.:D

A well balanced diet is what you need. Bet you eat lots of junk food and fizzy drinks, (diet drinks are just as bad).

Don't know much about probiotics, but my sister takes "Yakult" every morning. Not sure it does anything or not.

Mike.

P.S. I think this thread should be under Diet and Nutrition

I have stomach issues and doctor recommended probiotics. Only really need them if you have problems digesting food, otherwise just eat yogurt.

Probiotics are good for those who lack normal intestinal bacteria (IBS-IBD)
otherwise eat lots of veg and fruit because plant matter has lots of fibre
which is what the intestinal bacteria feed on (indigestible to us, so they eat it and make us fart)
if you play around with your natural balance when it isn't upset, then you
will upset it