• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where in Australia do you find a protein shaker?

grapemaster

Ive checked my gym, my local pharmacy, health food store, supermarket.

Other than buying one online, where the postage would cost more than the product, where can i find a protein shaker?!

You need to find a proper supplement shop not an ordinary health food shop. I'm confused. If you have protein powder already the place where you bought it would have some, if not, ask Kindred, he's from Adelaide.

As a former South Australian, I found them in either a standard health food store or a chemist. Chemists that sell Optislim, Tony Fergusson, etc all have them. Unfortunatly branded, but they do the trick. Kitchen shops have them as well- not generally called a protein shaker, but staff will help you. Zyliss do a cool one where you can keep the powder up top and water in the bottom until you want them mixed.

I've never paid for a shaker bottle. When you buy protein powder demand one or tell then you won't buy the powder, it hasn't failed me yet. I have a bout 10 in the cupboard.

Anything from Aldi other than food, sucks.
And even the food from there is pretty ordinary.

It'll probably leak when you shake it, then you'll just throw it away and have to buy another one.

Just get one good one and you won't need to get another.

Or ask Shrek to post you one of his.

Seen the same one in a Aldi catalogue for $3, ($2.99), sale starts 2nd Jan!

Damn! Lol thought it was a good deal considering i could only find it online for $13 minus postage. Why is it that when u buy a supp etc, it always goes on sale elsewhere?

Foodland, Coles, Woolworths, Cheap as Chips, any cheap discount store really. Look for milkshake shakers they do the same thing and are usually bigger anyway which is always good.

I've never paid for a shaker bottle. When you buy protein powder demand one or tell then you won't buy the powder, it hasn't failed me yet. I have a bout 10 in the cupboard.

lol wonder if that will work at the bottle shop.

Bottle shops generally don't have shakers.

Incidentally, at a home brew shop that I used to go to he had beer on tap and used to give you a cold midi of beer as you entered the store. Probably to make you more liberal with your cash, he was certainly a good businessman.

We are giving away free shakers on orders over $150 to AUSBB members. Just type AUSBB in your order comments.

Any supplement shop will sell them!

You can also buy them at K-mart!

I have seen a few on ebay for around $13 including postage...

Necrobump!

Chemist warehouse have cool ones with the separate section for powder storage in the bottom. $9.95!

Necrobump!

Chemist warehouse have cool ones with the separate section for powder storage in the bottom. $9.95!

I bought some fancy ones like that a long time ago. Store your powder and liquid separately then can combine when needed. Fkn useless unless you use 50g of powder at a time. Never used them. If anyone wants them you're welcome. Back OT I have a shaker shortage atm.... all broken.

I bought some fancy ones like that a long time ago. Store your powder and liquid separately then can combine when needed. Fkn useless unless you use 50g of powder at a time. Never used them. If anyone wants them you're welcome. Back OT I have a shaker shortage atm.... all broken.
??? Id still only store my usual 40g?

Why so useless.