• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anadraulic State Testers Needed !

Aek

Anadraulic State has just been released into the Australian market, and there has been quite a lot of positive reviews in the U.S about this product and i think it's time to test it out on my fellow Australians.

Now the beutiful thing about this product is that it's not been altered it's the actual U.S version of the product.

For more in-depth information on this particular product please log onto

Anadraulic State from LG Science

Now What i need is 5 volunteers to test it out, i will also be including Cold Fusion, I-GH-1, in the trial in order to complete the Hard Core Stack, furthermore a sample of Champion Nutritions Pure Whey will also be in the mix.

Now i will be providing 7 days worth of samples in Glad wrap zip bags in order to get a good assesment from my testers, as some people dont get any effects from the first 2 servings.

I-GH-1 i will provide about 2 weeks worth

For more info on I-GH-1 log onto this link

Anadraulic State List of Ingridients

Sodium Caprylate
Creatine Peptides
Arginine Orotatte
Creatine Malate
Caffeine
Ursolic Acid
Osthole
Creatine Mono
Cinnamon Extract 10:1
Essential Amino Acids
Beta Alanine
Berries Extract ( Lycuim & Shizandra )
Bitter Melon Extract 10:1
L-Arginine HCL
L-Glutamine
L-Leucine
Ellagic Acid
Tyrosine
Mulberry 5:1
Waxy Maze Starch
Taurine
Resveratrol
[FONT=&quot]Glycine

All other samples will be in sachet form, which will indicate what is exactly in them Anadraulic State is the pre-workout formula, and Cold Fusion is for post workout formula, please use these formulas at least 45 min before or after having a meal. with I-GH-1 I found it works better when i am just about to go to bed on an empty stomach.

The first 5 to PM message me their address, name and i would also like their email address will get the freebies which infact is worth over 45.00

The products will be posted out on the 2nd of January, as we are right in the middle of the holiday season.

All i ask in return is an honest assesment, in terms of effectiveness and if you would decide to buy the product?

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I say it as it is, I'm a straight shooter.. If I feel something is worthwhile I'll let it be known but if I feel a rip-off in the making I will also let it be known. I feel AEK is being mighty generous with his offer. I will not be testing it, I will let you guys be the testers. I will be keen to read your reviews.

All i ask in return guys is for some honesty, I feel the products are good but that really does not matter to the consumer. People want to feel and see some results this does not happen with 1 or 2 servings it happens over time.

That's why my offer is generous, and the best form of advertising is word of mouth, no matter how much i want to pimp my products.

Now i have 2 people i need 3 more.

First in best dressed :)

Apparently I can't PM as I have under 10 posts, lets quickly fix that!

PM sent, if I made it in, can I stay on Horley's Ice for my whey, just so I keep one element constant and I can evaluate everything else?

You can do as you wish, although when it comes to taste and mixability Champion is my opinoun is far better anyway i will be sending you some of the Pure whey up and you can make up your own mind.

As a matter of fact i would like you to compare the brands, and tell me what you honestly think.

Please follow the instructions on the 1st post of this Thread.

Posted

To everyone that has voluntered for Anadraulic State Thank you, and i have just posted out the samples, hopefully in the next 3-4 days you shall receive them.

I have also included some Pure Whey from Champion Nutrition, and some Amino Shooters which is selling well for me.

One you guys have finished your 7 day cycle please post up your thoughts about the products whether it be good or bad.

Got the samples today,

6 pkts of Cold Fusion,
Anadraulic State,
Whey powder,
I-GH-1 60 caps,
2 by Amino Shooter.

Did you measure the Anadraulic? Can you tell me how much to use per serve? or I can divide it to 7 serves.

I'll start on Sat and post results on Fri,
Thanks,
Mike

Servings

If you are under 90kg 2 heaped table spoons, if you are over go for 3 now i think there should be enough for ad-least 6 days, anyway enjoy and tell me what you think about the products furthermore the fact that you live in Vic will make shipping costs to you very cheap.

6 pkts of Cold Fusion,
Anadraulic State,
Whey powder,
I-GH-1 60 caps,
2 by Amino Shooter.

Got mine of the above today. Will do a 5 day split this week and post results daily.

I'm running:

Morning
30g Whey

Pre-workout
20g Anadraulic state

Post-workout
30g Cold Fusion + 30g Whey (~40 mins afterwards)

Night
30g Whey + 4 IGH1 Tabs

Edit: Decided to edit this post daily so I can keep track of things here.

Findings:
Monday - Chest, tris, abs
My body wasn't used to just about everything in Anadraulic State and as a result my workout was a bit wierd; I felt the caffeine as I found myself really alert, but the stuff really hit my stomach and I midly felt like throwing up throughout my workout. I'll be taking a bit less tomorrow. Didn't really get any improvements in my pumps, might take a few days for creatine levels to be elevated. Felt really drained after my workout, Cold Fusion didn't really give me a post-workout lift. Also found out that choc and fruit flavors really don't taste well together. Taking IGH1 tonight.

Tuesday - Back, shoulders, bis
Had less AS today, felt the caffeine but I don't think the other compounds have saturated my body yet; no effect on pumps. Whey is going well, but I'm not the biggest chocolate fan. Cold fusion worked better today, felt pretty alert and good after my workout. IGH1 before bed was fine, didn't keep me awake. Can't feel any IGH1 effects yet.

Wednesday - Legs
Up to full dose of AS, felt pretty alert at the gym today, but again, no real increase in pumps. Cold fusion got me up and active after the session. Don't really know how you'd measure the IGH1 unless you held everything else constant; it'd be a while before I felt growth effects anyway.

Last edited:
Got mine today too mate! Thank you very much Will start it tonight!

Just 1 question, Can i take my regular daily 5grams of Creatine while testing out the Fusion

Last edited: