• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When to consume protein supplements?

grapemaster

Hello, i ordered the 100% gold whey from optimum and i was just wondering when i should take it?

I go to the gym in the morning on mon, wed, fri and sat. Im 17, 5'10' and 74 kg. I went down from 84 kg of fat, i was 71 kg, now im 74 kg climbing since i joined the gym in the begining of december.

Right now for breakfast i have 4 weetbix, and a can of tuna, and i hit the gym within the hour. And right after my workout i have another can of tuna.

How should i modify my breakfast and incorporate the protein supplements? Im trying to reduce my consumption of tuna as its expensive and not as good for you as normal meat or supplements.
Thanks

How should i modify my breakfast and incorporate the protein supplements? Im trying to reduce my consumption of tuna as its expensive and not as good for you as normal meat or supplements.
Thanks
This is not true, tuna is very good source of protein. If you want to cut down on tuna have eggs instead of tuna for meal 1. Also after your training is a good time to take your protein powder. You can also take it anytime during the day when you feel you need extra protein that you can't obtain from food.