• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Creatine Ester Scam Exposed

Shrek have your read comments at that bottom? these guys have as much standing as the author, I dont use creatine myself... but for me to beleive a study I would like to see the actual study... just a thought?

I agree with you Ryan, but have read a few other articles about CEE. I guess it comes down to what works for you and while I'm generally a creatine non-responder I have had some benfits from mono and nothing whatsoever from CEE. It's better to use something that has proven results as with mono rather than a product that does not.
That's just my opinion and why i recommend Mono over CEE.

I also have to agree that creatine ethyl ester is a scam, never scientifically proven in more than 10 studies. MONOHYDRATE KING

yea I have an article talking about the ineffectiveness of Creatine Ethyl Ester.
It was done using an extensive lab test with I think 30 subjects.. 10 on placebo, 10 on Creatine Mono and 10 on Creatine Ester.

the Creatine Ester group were very close to the placebo group in creatine levels.
Except many refute that experiment for various reasons.
I'll post it up soon

Creatine ethyl ester did not show any additional benefit to increase muscle strength or performance than creatine monohydrate or maltodextose placebo. Additionally, total body mass, fat mass, fat-free mass, and thigh muscle mass were not significantly enhanced with creatine ethyl ester supplementation compared to placebo or creatine monohydrate groups. Increases in body water were similar to the placebo and creatine monohydrate groups. The vast majority of the improvement observed in the present study can most likely be attributed to the training protocol itself, rather than the supplementation. Since creatine ethyl ester supplementation showed a large increase in serum creatinine levels throughout the study with no significant increase in serum and total muscle creatine content, it can be concluded that a large portion of the creatine ethyl ester was being degraded within the GI tract after ingestion. Furthermore, it appears that the skeletal muscle uptake of creatine ethyl ester uptake was not significant enough to increase skeletal muscle creatine levels without significant degradation to creatinine occurring.

The effects of creatine ethyl ester supplementation combined with heavy resistance training on body composition, muscle performance, and serum and muscle creatine levels

I know a guy who stacked creatine with test and he got awesome results.

You guys are simply taking the wrong creatine