• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pre-Workout Supplements

Tonight I took White Flood and Purple Wraath, both by Controlled Labs.
I'm insensitive to stims, so took 150% of recommended dosage for the White Flood.

Really felt it, mostly the Purple Wraath I think.
Hit 2 personal bests by far tonight after a very physical week at work.
Have not trained for 6 days and diet has been shit.
Even hand unloaded a shipping container today.

But still, somehow found energy for my workout with these supplements.

Will try a new one in a few days as White Flood ran out.

What's the go guys? :confused:

What do you take? Caffeine, aminos, AMP-V2

What do you like? Caffeine, aminos, AMP-V2, Xtend

What do you hate? NO2, anything that costs over $70 for 1 month supply

What have you tried in the past? Too numerous to mention

Why don't you use it now? Most really do not do what they say they do

Yes it works. The only one that I've used that does work, but I would only take it 4-5 days per week, didn't want to build up a tolerance to it.

Hey Shrek,

With AMP-V2, do you hit it up with your creatine and amino acids and recovery stack or whatever you take?

or do you just use AMP-V2 and cut the others out so you lean up more?

Do either of these options affect the time you take it before workout?

I use AMPV2 when on cal deficit because it has apettite supressing attributes as well as nice energy. I always take aminos year round. I take 2 x AMP in the morning at 2 before workout. Creatine anytime, usually after workout.

Cheers.

Well as far as getting a pump goes I get one with or without but it may help in in dilating the blood vessels.
What I meant was that as far as NO2 products go there are better alteratives IMO. NOXplode is highly cafeinated.