• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats better than Deep Heat ?

my coach for athletics when i was younger told us to have showers that alternated from hot for 30 sec then cold for 30 sec. seemed to work for relieving muscle soreness then, and does just as good now ive changed sports.

Thats one way to spice up your love life!

Read a story of gay couple who got some unexpected heat from concrete !

One dumbass wanted to make an internal mould of his partners rectum passage, so he poured concrete mix into the other guys gaping anus hole.
The receiver got a nasty suprise when the concrete started to heat up as it cured. You can get some serious chemical burns from concrete.

And off they went to the emergency room...:)

I'll bet they were giggling like little girls when they first did it, but then realised they were in deep shit when it went bad.

i use this natural cream called "alleviate".........it doesnt heal any sort of injuries but it does enough to get you thru a workout.

my coach for athletics when i was younger told us to have showers that alternated from hot for 30 sec then cold for 30 sec. seemed to work for relieving muscle soreness then, and does just as good now ive changed sports.

This is actually quite interesting. What did he say it did to the muscles?

By alternating the hot cold showers it would cause vaso dilation when hot and vaso constriction when cold.

This would effectively cause the muscles to become full of blood and then drain, then fill and drain, Would kind of help flush out the lactic acid.

Anything is better than deep heat.
There was a time when it was vegetable oil based but
now it, and a lot of others, are mineral oil based.Apparently
this doesn`t penetrate the skin and it just reacts with the
skin to give the hot feeling.
Try to find a vege or even animal oil based one.
Has anyone tried emu oil products?