• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much water do you drink per day?

B

bifco

I hardly drink water during day i mean i have water in my coffee and a i drink a glass of milk after dinner but that is the only time i drink water and also after I workout..

How much water should i be drinking?

I drink tap water thats been through a Brita filter

Always have at least 2 litres on rest days, with 3 on exercise days. I try to double that in summer on hot days.

Thats not counting milk, tea, coffee, juice or alcohol.

Maybe 4 litres of water.
Usually drink around 2 litres just before/during and just after workout.

2 litres is very low.

I did not take into account water drank during workout which is about 1-1.5 litres.

I would drink about 500ml cold water with each meal (about 8 meals) in addition to water for shakes, so I would say between 4 and 6.5 L, workout day or not.

I just have 3 x 2L jugs in the bottom of my fridge at a time + plenty of ice in the freezer! Love ice!

yeah around 2 any where up to 6 litres when training im on thermo tabs which make me sweat a hell of a lot more than usual so i make sure im skulling the stuff down by the boat load

I just have a Mizone bottle 750ML, which I refill a lot. I drink water out of boredom sometimes :/ Around 5-7L.

i drink until i start pissing every 10 minutes. or until my urine is clear. if you keep drinking after that stage its useless anyway... but its approx 4L a day maybe more...

QUESTION: i tend to not drink to much DURING workouts because i get stitches easily - does anyone else experience this?

QUESTION: i tend to not drink to much DURING workouts because i get stitches easily - does anyone else experience this?
No I do not get stitch. Yu really should sip fluid during your workouts.

I drink tea and softdrink I suppose..

Never been a massive fan of water..
Sugar loaded shit. Dude, become a fan of water and water will be your best friend. ;)

Last edited:
I drink tea and softdrink I suppose..

Never been a massive fan of water..

I bet you are healthy as, I drink loads of water and eat fairly healthy compared to a lot of people and im a huge wobbly mound of man flubber.

Damn you genetics damn you!!!

How much water can you drink a day before it is unhealthy? I ask because i read an article cant remember what site it was on but it was online that said you should take your weight (in pounds) divide it by 2 and drink that number of water (in ounces) a day. In metric it means they recomend i drink almost 5 liters of water a day. Is that ok or is that just crazy?