• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Biking to places other than work?

J

jentec

Most of us here are recreation riders and some commute to work on bike. Where else do you ride ? do you ride do the shopping or other places too ?

only time i use the car is when i have to move big objects

only time i use the car is when i have to move big objects
What if it's a long distance?
What if you want to take your girlfriend out on a hot date? What if you are going to a niteclub and what to get dressed up or attend a wedding? what if you want to visit a freind and just don't want to be all sweaty? What if you were going to the airport for a plane flight or had to pick some one up from the airport? what if you had to go to the doctor or hospital or take some one else there? all these aint heavy objects !

Care to rethink your answer beause I do not beleive you. Yes I'm a cynical bastard.

I do not ride to work because I need the car for site inspections but do ride 2-3 times per week for fitness purposes and fun.

I dont bike it anymore. I used to ride a lot tho. If you have the time its good, but who has the time these days?