• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What supplements do you want?

P

PerfectBody

As you might not know, we import the following brands: Thermolife International, Trionix and Zizzazz. We have energy, weight loss and muscle building supps. Early next year we will be launching a new brand (can't discuss right now). I also found a great protein bar, that is actually healthy for you and is all natural, now it does not taste as good as the rest (still nice though) but it is not packed with sugar and chemicals like all the bars here.

So i guess, my question is what supplements do people want on the market? I would really appreciate some feed back on this.

The new protein bars sound great, and great to have a few in the bag just in case life gets in the way. As long as theyre semi palatable that would do. Sure beats making your own gooey crap that doesnt stick together or buying those premade ones that are full of sugar and only enough protein in them for a mouse.

Whats the price expected to be do you know yet? and how much protein per bar?

One product i would love to test is hot-rox extreme... damn yohimbine and customs :D

Last edited:
The new protein bars sound great, and great to have a few in the bag just in case life gets in the way. As long as theyre semi palatable that would do. Sure beats making your own gooey crap that doesnt stick together or buying those premade ones that are full of sugar and only enough protein in them for a mouse.

Whats the price expected to be do you know yet? and how much protein per bar?

One product i would love to test is hot-rox extreme... damn yohimbine and customs :D

Dont have anything on the bars yet unfortunately. As for yohimbine, i have never had an issue bringing it in to the country. Before MHP was introduced to the market i used to bring in MHP Dren which contains yohimbine in it. For personaly i cannot handle yohimbine, it really effects me in a bad way.