• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Endorphix

P

PerfectBody

I believe that people should give honest opinions and reviews for supplements so instead of me saying go buy the products i import, i would like the members to to do honest reviews for me.

I need 5 members who are really interested in trying a great new pre-workout/energy supplement to reply to this post. I will then give you an email address to send me your postal addresses.

Here is the sales pitch:

TRIONIX has developed "The World's First Endorphin Amplifier" that will potentiate the body’s natural endorphin response to exercise by dramatically increasing endorphin production while simultaneously prolonging endorphin breakdown. ENDORPHIX is the first product designed to target increasing pain tolerance while uniting and energizing the mind and body with a scientifically advanced proprietary formula that cannot be duplicated.

• [*]Trigger endorphin production
    [*]Increase pain tolerance
    [*]Optimize mind-muscle connection
    [*]Ignite sustained energy
    [*]Boost muscular power output
    [*]Faster reaction time
ENDORPHIX takes an unmatched approach to futuristic high performance supplementation by scientifically integrating a myriad of mind-muscle enhancers and euphoric energy catalysts into one powerful formula. ENDOPRHIX will allow the user to train longer, faster and harder by increasing pain tolerance and providing a unique mind-body energizing experience that has to be felt to be believed

P.B.
Any chance of seeing an ingredients list on this one? There seems to be nothing on the website or I can't find it.

Thanks.

Edit: Saw ingredients on Supp City website.

Last edited:
Can I be a test subject?

Have only ever taken White Flood recently and was going to get some SuperPump soon.

Hulk, your number 2. I need three more. Just keep in mind this will not give you pumps, its more about energy and focus.

Here are the ingredients and directions:

ENDORPHIGENIX™ Endorphin Stimulating Matrix740mg*DLPA (DL-Phenylalanine), LPA (L-Phenylalanine), PEA (Phenylethylamine), Cordyceps Sinesis (Standardized For 7% Cordyceptic Acid), Bacopa Monnieri (Standardized For A Minimum Of 20% Bacopasides A&B), N,n-Dimethyltyramine, 4-Hydroxy-Phenethylamine
NOOTROPAPLEX™ Neuromuscular Optimization Complex455mg*5-Oxoproline Isomer, N,n-Dimethyl-2-Aminoethanol (DMAE), N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Cytidinediphosphocholine (CDP-Choline), Ginkgo Bilboa 24/6 (Ginkgo Extract Standardized For 24% Flavonoids, 6% Terpene Lactones, 5% Ginkolides (A,B & C), Bilbolides, 2.4%), AlphaSize™ (Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline), Gamma-Aminobuyric Acid (GABA), Huperzia Serrata 1% (Huperzine-A)
TRIXANTHIMINE™ Psychomotor Ignition Primer178.5mg*1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, Thiamine Di(2-Methylpropionate) Disulfide, 3,7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobroma Cacoa), Salix Alba Extract (White Willow Extract Standardized For 15% Salicin), 4',5,7-Trihydroxyflavanone-7-Rhamnoglucoside (Naringin Extract), Methyl Vanillyl Nonenamide (Capsicum Annuum-40,000 HU)

Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults begin by taking 2-4 capsules 30 minutes prior to exercise or when heightened energy and mind-body awareness are required. Do not consume more than the recommended serving and avoid taking within 4-6 hours of bedtime. Note: Endorphix does not need to be cycled and should be taken consistently to achieve optimal effects. It is recommended to take one or two days off per week to prevent tolerance development-preferably on non-training days. Begin use with two (2) capsules to assess your tolerance. Read the entire label and follow directions carfully. Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication(s) including monoamine oxidaase inhibitors (MAOI). Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

Endorphin

I have to say guys i have tried it and it definetly did the trick really gets you hyped up and buzzing to train harder, i think it;s caffeine free, took about 20mins to really kick in great product.

lol i'll take the freebies
i'll try it after my mstak and animal pump and check out the difference.

this is more for focus and energy, what about ppl like me who train at afternoon/ nite would i still be able to sleep?
age requirement for this product?
are you sure you would like to give this to me? if i dont notice results i will post up a very strong honest oppinion .... but hell yeah feel free to give me a try!

Can I get the double strength version because I seem a little resistant to stimulants.

Been taking White Flood and don't seem to feel much, maybe the 1st time it gave me a placebo effect and I did big lifts, but then never got the same feeling again.
Also, I can drink a super strong coffee just before bed and get to sleep easily.

Maybe this stuff will be different?

When you try Endorphix, i recommend taking the full dosage which is 4 caps.
I would not take it in the evening, but if your taking supps such as no-explode and superpump250 they are loaded with caffeine so it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Just don't take them together!

With Endorphix I take 4 tabs with my cardio workout in the morning.

Still need one more person!

If this is going to be a proper scientific study you'll need a control group, I'll be in the control group! :)

Snookmz, your number 5!
Once you have all sent me your postal addresses (check you private msgs) i will send them out.
All i ask is that you all take the full dosage (4 caps) about 30mins before you do cardio/workout. Also do not take any other stimulants. After you have tried it, just give an honest review.

By 'control group' I meant the group that, in a scientific study, doesn't take anything. Generally there are three groups, one taking the supplement, one taking a placebo, and one taking nothing at all. And it is usually a double-blind study, meaning that people taking the pills don't know that they are getting the supplement or the placebo, and neither do the researchers.

So I am not interested in taking part, I'm sorry the confusion. I guess you still need one more.

I am curious of the results, one thing I find when training is that I get depleted of energy quicker than I would like. I generally carb up beforehand (slow release) plus take some whey and creatine. I also drink Gatorade during the workout.

Ok. Thats fine. If anyone else wants a sample let me know.

I am curious of the results, one thing I find when training is that I get depleted of energy quicker than I would like. I generally carb up beforehand (slow release) plus take some whey and creatine. I also drink Gatorade during the workout.

So why don't you just take the free sample generously offered and try it out?
Maybe it will take care of your energy depletion problem.

At first I almost went with it and accepted the supplements. Then I thought to myself, hang on, I'm giving my address to someone I don't know so that they can send me pills for me to test? A good thought experiment is to imagine your girlfriend/wife doing the same thing, would you be cool with that?

I am interested in the results/side-effects, but not interested in being a guinea pig.

It's not being a guinea pig. the company making the product would have already tested the supp for side effects etc. P.B just wants some opinions on the effectiveness or lack of, that's all. Looks like you missed out.