• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

un flavoured protein

jasol88

hay all im looking at getting some un flavoured protein as in it has no fillers, flavours etc as it looks to be better for me than mixed proteins. but as you know it willl taste pritty crapy and adding milo or similar is just ganna up the fat/carb ratio makeing it pointless, has anyone found a solution?? i was thinking vinilla essence or something but i dont know if that has carbs/fat in it

Or you could add some to the milk you use for the cereal shake it up abit and pour it on the ceral after sort of thing.

Are you allergic to the normal mixed proteins or is it your trying to save money more than anything?

If its the money, then my advice is to buy some of the normal mixed protein in a flavour you like and mix it half half with the unflavoured protein as it is then bearable. Ive tried the natural one by itself and it tastes like crap.

Aside from the falvourings above, you could add a few frozen berries, which i find work fairly well. You only need a few to flavour a shake. Use a blender or a hand blender when you mix the natural powder. Or else there is a shaker bottle on the myopure site that has a metal whisk ball in it to break up the clumps.

Cheers
H

Sugar free Cottee's cordial. I usually alternate between the different flavors to change it up a bit and not get bored. Or any other type of sugar free drink. Not brave enough to do the Coke Zero combo yet tho :p