• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Training buddies in Sydney?

S

sydney.brother

Hey guys,
I just recently joined ausbb.com in the hope of finding a training buddy. I am 20 and have been going to the gym for the last year but really need to improve on my exercise routine and form, among other things. I am writing this message in the hope of finding someone who could join me at the gym, preferably somewhere near glebe/camperdown. Feel free to contact me privately if you wish. My email address is sydney.brother@hotmail.com
Thanks

yo man good luck wit this no one at all resplied to my post for a training buddy. i wish so badly i had a training partner.
good luck bro.

lol, thanks for the good wishes mate. all i want is a bloody gym partner! what is it with guys not replying?
anyway, do you train?

sydney.brother said:
lol, thanks for the good wishes mate. all i want is a bloody gym partner! what is it with guys not replying?
anyway, do you train?

yeh man i train but its good as useless my piece of sh*t body doesnt grow.

Yeah - just joined Broadway Gym. Drop me a line if you need a gym buddy. I'm a total newbie but keen to get into it.

Hahahahahaha

on a slightly connected topic. I'm at broadway gym these days and it ****ing rules. Great atmosphere and attitude. Lifts are better than ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

I go to fitneess first newtown... terrible gym, but its close to where I live. There are about 4 or 5 gyms in the area though... Anyone else go to Broadway and recommend it?

I was thinking about maybe joining that new gym on parramatta road - big red one.

I was thinking about maybe joining that new gym on parramatta road - big red one.

parking seems an issue with that place but from what ive seen on the outside looks like its another fitness first. I saw 4-5 females smoking out the front after a workout once :D

I go to fitneess first newtown... terrible gym, but its close to where I live. There are about 4 or 5 gyms in the area though... Anyone else go to Broadway and recommend it?

Camperdown fitness. I used to be a member there.

It is basically a fitness first. A bit better though. A couple smithies and one or two power racks. But mostly FF type equipment. About 1/3 of the floor is cardio equipment. There is a tiny free weight area with a bunch of benches.

You can do the job there for sure. But I didn't like the atmosphere of the place. Very much tailored to trendy people following the latest diet mentioned in MX.

Broadway has a nice mix of being a serious lifters gym, an all round gym and a cardio/trendy FF type place. It has 3 levels, a heavy lifters room, a cardio section on 2 floors. A stretching area. A more mainstream machine weights area and the bottom floor is for you to use for doing your own circuits or to take classes etc.

Definitely the most comfortable and motivated I've ever been in a gym.

Broadway has a nice mix of being a serious lifters gym, an all round gym and a cardio/trendy FF type place. It has 3 levels, a heavy lifters room, a cardio section on 2 floors. A stretching area. A more mainstream machine weights area and the bottom floor is for you to use for doing your own circuits or to take classes etc.

Definitely the most comfortable and motivated I've ever been in a gym.

Yeah ive seen some very well built guys come out of there. Looks like one of those old school hardcore gyms (which i love immensly).