• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pervs in the Gym

R

Rubixcube

Just about every women has to deal with pervs on a daily basis , how do you deal with pervs in the Gym? I mean don't get me wrong i like getting a little bit of attention it makes me feel good about myself , but when you see the blokes undressing you with their eyes and drooling it does get a bit much

so how do you deal with pervs in the gym?

You ignore them and take it as a compliment that they even looked at you, oh and don't flatter yourself too much. For me to drool over a women she'd have to be very spectacular.

I cant see without my glasses and i dont wear them working out. At least this is one perv your safe from.

hahahaha

How can you tell if a guy is 'undressing you with his eyes'.

join a female only gym OR train in loose track pants and a sloppy jo.

My mate is a personal trainer, he and I used to train together (I didn't hire him as a PT or anything). Because he worked for a certain gym, we used to be able to go in for free on my days off. There is this lady who goes there that must be in her lates 30s or 40s and feel her youth slipping away. She's had heaps of cosmetic surgery to make her look in shape - boob job and all. She would go in the gym in the tightest skimpiest outfits, hop on a bike and ride at such a low intensity she never even worked up a sweat!

Anyway should would always perv on the guys. Ask my mate and I if we were going for lunch after once hahaha.

Not with her.

Rubix,

You may just be a very appealing and attractive woman, guys can't help looking.

Please post pics to so we can confirm, no noods is still ok.

The hulk

If you got to my website RubixcubeXXXadventures .com for a low cost of just $29.95 a month you can get all the pictures that you want lol

I'm no supermodel i do have some good curves but i would be average compared to some of the ladies out there

I have been thinking about joining a female gym so i might look further into it

Why would anyone pay $30/month for pics that are freely available fot $0 all over the net esp when you just admitted you are no supermodel. Am I missing something here. or you just spinning a yarn?

Come on Rubix, please give us a free 3 day trial to test your site out first before committing $30 bucks/month.

This makes me think of a funny scenario that happened to me the other day. I was working out on a bit of equipment and a cute girl came up to me and gave me some advice on using it. In my head I'm thinking "wow maybe she likes me", in her head she was probably thinking "I better help this loser out before he hurts himself". But I'm not going to make any progress with my training going around thinking I'm a loser, am I? :)

Last edited:
This makes me think of a funny scenario that happened to me the other day. I was working out on a bit of equipment and a cute girl came up to me and gave me some advice on using it. In my head I'm thinking "wow maybe she likes me", in her head she was probably thinking "I better help this loser out before he hurts himself". But I'm not going to make any progress with my training going around thinking I'm a loser, am I? :)

Well if you see her again and she cums to give you advice again, it probably means she likes you.

Just make sure for certain that she is not a he :eek:
There's been some convincing trannies picking up guys from gyms in recent times.

On another note. The gym i belong to has a seperate cardio section for women. Try get a gym like that if you wanna do it perv free but make sure there arn any lesbos or bisexuals cause theyll still be looking at your wobly bits

No Kindred, I train in my own private gym.

Otherwise, I'd keep getting hassled by the pretty women coming up to me all the time asking for exercise advice, and wouldn't have time to train myself.

Maybe I should go to the gym on my off days ?

I was touring a mature lady around an all ladies gym once (I'm talking 60+). She started to tell me how staying on HRT kept her young and made her incredibly horny. Then she started stroking my face and telling me how beautiful I was. An all women's gym does not ensure a perv free workout. Give me some sweaty man checking me out any day- I have never quite recovered from that dodgy old hornbag.